RQ: Greatest Hits Digital Booklet

mucky.fingers

Hi,

Does anyone have the greatest hits digital booklet available from itunes?

Would be great if you could upload

Thank you so much

after spending £20 on the vinyl and £15 on the special edition cd I'm not going to pay another £10 to get a booklet.

Thanks for your reply.

Instead of being a dick here on the boards and telling people to buy it themselves when we are all guilty of "taking and not giving" (here and elsewhere), why not just politely say "dude, posting copyrighted material here is a bit of a "no no" and could put the site in jeopardy, you might be better off doing some searches on some, blogs, Torrent sites or Limewire if you don't have the cash to buy a freaking digital booklet that really contains nothing but a few pics of some session musicians and Moz's ass from about 15 years ago. (thankfully since I can't imagine ANYone wants to see his current ass naked).

Moz rocks, I dig him the most, this site rocks too. But I often tire of all the bitchy replies, including this one by me:D

Sorry for the drama. Good luck with your search mucky.fingers. May you find digital booklet nirvana. :p

Buy it for yourself!

Do you even know what a Digital Booklet is?

Why are you being so rude?
Are you just annoyed because you can't find a thread to merge this into?

I don't mean to rude to mucky.fingers who registered to the forums in order to ask free download.
He hasn't made any contribution to the forums which is rather cheeky to me

Flax, I did call you idiot because you posted a picture of ninjas which was rather silly and unnecessary.

I'm very disappointed with your attitude.

Instead of being a dick here on the boards and telling people to buy it themselves when we are all guilty of "taking and not giving" (here and elsewhere), why not just politely say "dude, posting copyrighted material here is a bit of a "no no" and could put the site in jeopardy, you might be better off doing some searches on some, blogs, Torrent sites or Limewire if you don't have the cash to buy a freaking digital booklet that really contains nothing but a few pics of some session musicians and Moz's ass from about 15 years ago. (thankfully since I can't imagine ANYone wants to see his current ass naked).

Moz rocks, I dig him the most, this site rocks too. But I often tire of all the bitchy replies, including this one by me:D

Sorry for the drama. Good luck with your search mucky.fingers. May you find digital booklet nirvana. :p

I understand the "harsh" response since commercially available items are sacred here and it is frustrating having to constantly remind people.

Last edited:
I don't mean to rude to mucky.fingers who registered to the forums in order to ask free download.
He hasn't made any contribution to the forums which is rather cheeky to me

Flax, I did call you idiot because you posted a picture of ninjas which was rather silly and unnecessary.

I'm very disappointed with your attitude.

How do you know that he/she registered to the forums in order to ask for a download? Maybe this person will be a regular user and this just happens to be their first post.

First of all, the Digital Booklet is something that comes free if you buy the whole album on iTunes. It's artwork. Not music.

I bought the CD, the English and the US versions of the 2xCD and the 2xLP. I am not going to buy the mp3s on iTunes so therefore I can't get the digital booklet. Still, I would like to see how it was made. Just like mucky.fingers.

As for the ninjas, that was clearly a joke. Therefore silly and unnecessary just like any other joke. And just as silly and unnecessary like most of your "advices".

Would you like to me to call an idiot every time you do something silly here? Let me know, cause then I'll set a shortcut on my keyboard just for that.

How do you know that he/she registered to the forums in order to ask for a download? Maybe this person will be a regular user and this just happens to be their first post.

Clearly she has some special powers that enable her to understand exactly why each user registers here. Du-uh!

I bought the CD, the English and the US versions of the 2xCD and the 2xLP. I am not going to buy the mp3s on iTunes so therefore I can't get the digital booklet. Still, I would like to see how it was made. Just like mucky.fingers.

If it's like other digital booklets that I've gotten, it's a PDF of all the booklet artwork, sized so that you can print it out. Unfortunately, the PDF has the pages in numerical order, which means you can't print it out and staple it together like a book. In other words, you get pages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 instead of 8, 1, 2, 7, 6, 3, 4, 5. Does that make sense?

Would you like to me to call an idiot every time you do something silly here? Let me know, cause then I'll set a shortcut on my keyboard just for that.

I would like you to do that.

First of all, the Digital Booklet is something that comes free if you buy the whole album on iTunes. It's artwork. Not music.

As for the ninjas, that was clearly a joke. Therefore silly and unnecessary just like any other joke. And just as silly and unnecessary like most of your "advices".

*puts Flax on ignore*

If it's like other digital booklets that I've gotten, it's a PDF of all the booklet artwork, sized so that you can print it out. Unfortunately, the PDF has the pages in numerical order, which means you can't print it out and staple it together like a book. In other words, you get pages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 instead of 8, 1, 2, 7, 6, 3, 4, 5. Does that make sense?
yeah, I know what you mean... I've seen one of these, but I was just wondering if the Greatest Hits had something different. That's why I think that the request on this topic is more than valid.

It's just artwork. Not request for music. :)

I would like you to do that.

Too late. She has me on ignore now... The good thing about that is that now I can create multiple threads about the same thing eeeeeverywhere :) yay

Back
Top Bottom