Royal Oak, MI (Dec. 18) added, on sale Nov. 18

postponement of chicago blessing in disguise?? perhaps more ne shows to be added now! hope so.

What is the presale password it's not on FB or in any email they sent me...thanks : )

TICKET SWAP OFFERED

You give me one ticket to Morrissey in Escondildo and I give you one ticket to Jerry Seinfeld in San Diego. Not that there's anything wrong with it. Contact: thrillracer[at]netzero.net

did hell freeze over? what kind of world are we living in where morrissey cancels/postpones a show and then adds another one-detroit. This is crazy and i am pretty sure has never happened. However, my condolences go out to the people that made travel arrangements to the chicago show only to be postponed...that really had to suck

It's crazy. I got tickets for Chicago. Found out the show was postponed, but decided to go for a fun weekend anyway as I have friends in Chicago. It snowed on the drive there from Detroit. When I got back I booked a flight so we wouldn't run into snow again on the December drive. The next day a show is announced that is literally 2 miles from my house. I am now arriving back home on Sunday at 7pm, which is when the Royal Oak show starts... ugh. If I'm in a good mood, I might just drive straight to the theatre and try to see him a second night in a row. We'll see.

Lisa

Any details on the pre sale for the tickets in detroit?

The facebook event says the presale starts on 11/16 at noon EST. The facebook page for Royal Oak Music Theatre says that the presale password is "ROMTLIVE".

Lisa

why not 1 NY gig instead of 8 mexican, Morrissey knows it will sell out in an hour.well it's His tour and decides where he wants too, maybe He couldn't get enough paid to get even[band, roadies and a luxuary hotelsuite for Him]sure it must be that kinda reason, hardly no eastern dates, or the steel cities, well this ones close to Detroitbut Boston,Milwauki, Baltimore and Cleveland to name a fewplus how long has itbeen he played Florida, he'd better had done a good USA tour as he did in Europe, I canfeel people in the USA feel neglected in lots of parts in that huge country...and why so much Mexican dates?

did hell freeze over? what kind of world are we living in where morrissey cancels/postpones a show and then adds another one-detroit. This is crazy and i am pretty sure has never happened. However, my condolences go out to the people that made travel arrangements to the chicago show only to be postponed...that really had to suck

It actually makes perfect sense. By adding another show or two, Operation Morrissey can recoup the unforeseen additional expenses of transporting the band, crew, and gear back up to Chicago from Mexico.

why not 1 NY gig instead of 8 mexican, Morrissey knows it will sell out in an hour.well it's His tour and decides where he wants too, maybe He couldn't get enough paid to get even[band, roadies and a luxuary hotelsuite for Him]sure it must be that kinda reason, hardly no eastern dates, or the steel cities, well this ones close to Detroitbut Boston,Milwauki, Baltimore and Cleveland to name a fewplus how long has itbeen he played Florida, he'd better had done a good USA tour as he did in Europe, I canfeel people in the USA feel neglected in lots of parts in that huge country...and why so much Mexican dates?
Well, because AMERICA IS NOT THE WORLD

The picture of the seating chart on this site is very confusing. I want to be closer to the stage. Has anyone been to this venue? Would it be better just to get the general admission tickets to be closer to the stage? I don't care if I have to stand.

The picture of the seating chart on this site is very confusing. I want to be closer to the stage. Has anyone been to this venue? Would it be better just to get the general admission tickets to be closer to the stage? I don't care if I have to stand.

General admission will get you the closest to the stage. The seating chart is for the balcony section.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom