Royal Albert Hall show cancelled 11/05/09

I have to say, the Troxy show is the one I'm looking forward to the most, even more than the birthday show. It gives me an excuse to be in the lovely East End.

I have to say, the Troxy show is the one I'm looking forward to the most, even more than the birthday show. It gives me an excuse to be in the lovely East End.

The East End is much nicer than Exeter or Devon, or anywhere like that ;)

Do cancelled Moz dates generally get rescheduled? What has happened in the past (I know that Roundhouse dates never got rescheduled)?

In 2007 Philly and Atlantic city were made up a couple of weeks after they were canceled. Baltimore was made up when a third leg of the tour was added a few months later.

Problem now is there are so many shows upcoming, when is he gonna find the time to squeeze in the ones that were just cancelled?

Do cancelled Moz dates generally get rescheduled? What has happened in the past (I know that Roundhouse dates never got rescheduled)?

Few of them reschedulled.

Someone works at Brum Symphony Hall posted in mainpage, if it'd be reschedulled, possibly in autumn.

Do you think there will be a full tour with the reschedulled dated to it?
I read October an other page. That seems about the right time for the second leg of a UK tour.

The first dates where Royal Albert Hall is free and it doesn't clash with the current tour are in September.. I think I'll just try and get tickets for Brixton instead. It's obviously a lot grottier and not as sumptuous as Royal Albert Hall, which my friend is dying to go to, but at least it's not months away, who knows if I'll still even be alive then?

(I think I'd actually prefer the atmosphere at Brixton too.)

The first dates where Royal Albert Hall is free and it doesn't clash with the current tour are in September.. I think I'll just try and get tickets for Brixton instead. It's obviously a lot grottier and not as sumptuous as Royal Albert Hall, which my friend is dying to go to, but at least it's not months away, who knows if I'll still even be alive then?

(I think I'd actually prefer the atmosphere at Brixton too.)

having seen Moz in tons of venues across the capital, Brixton Academy's about as good as it gets. the vibe is miles better than at the Albert Hall...

Back
Top Bottom