Royal Albert Hall - May 11th?

Good luck getting tickets tomorrow peeps. I'm giving it a miss personally. I went to both shows in 2002 when it was more of an event and was the pinnacle of his rennaisance. Acoustics were a bit duff on the first night but better on the 2nd night. It'll be very difficult to get tickets and it'll be the same old story of the wrong people getting tickets and ripping of the genuine fans. I can't face the ordeal, and anyhow, I'm not too bothered at the moment.

my my aren't you just the life and soul!!

i have checked the Ticketmaster site but they still have only the manchester gig not the london one stated
so you should choose seetickets (but they dont sent out you have to arrange a pick up at the box office-which will be probably the RAH box office)

Yes, I've just checked ticketmaster, and no sign of Morrissey.

So from what ticketmaster say it looks like there will be some standing at the RAH not just seats.

The most amusing thing about the Albert Hall shows from 2002 were the amount of people in the stalls who were trying to get into the standing area in front of the stage. There were security men standing around the edge of the standing area and all the people leaping over from the seated area were chased and then presumably chucked out. Some ran towards the stage and tried to blend into the crowd but I think most failed. It was like the first hedge at the grand national.....!!! I thought about it for 2 seconds before sitting down again.

The most amusing thing about the Albert Hall shows from 2002 were the amount of people in the stalls who were trying to get into the standing area in front of the stage. There were security men standing around the edge of the standing area and all the people leaping over from the seated area were chased and then presumably chucked out. Some ran towards the stage and tried to blend into the crowd but I think most failed. It was like the first hedge at the grand national.....!!! I thought about it for 2 seconds before sitting down again.

It was quite amusing. However the Security (especially one woman I recall) were taking it all VERY seriously! On the second night I was sat on the second row. I thought about going over, but actually quite liked the view from where I was.

l_a559106bb6f341a99d78a1598fd6ce24.jpg

From DATK's Myspace.

Oh my god!!!! I was online ready at ten to ten - at no point and I was refreshing every ten seconds were the tickets available!!!!

ARGGGGGGGGG!!!

Denied!!! Anyone else have the same problem??
:confused:

I think i might still have a reserve restricted view ticket - if i can find the log in details - anyone interested?

a lot of people it seems have had problems ! I already had my card details registered and still got nowt ! I briefly had a rear circle seat for manchester but that too went before i finished ! f***in ridiculous !!!!!!!

I think i might still have a reserve restricted view ticket - if i can find the log in details - anyone interested?
please yes ..where is the seat?

do you also got tixs for the 23th?

Back
Top Bottom