Royal Albert Hall - May 11th?

would be nice to organise another solo London meet up if people have been able to get tickets and are up for it....

would be nice to organise another solo London meet up if people have been able to get tickets and are up for it....

A nice idea but not sure how many people will take a Monday off, especially when you think about how much was drunk in July. My money is on there being Laaauuuden date to be added on the Saturday or Sunday with a Quarry night to follow!

Whatever happens I'll be there!

Plus it's West 'am V Liverpool that weekend! :)

In between Albert Hall & The Apollo....

There is going to be something..... surely:confused:..... Bridlington, Whitehaven, Torquay, Paisley.... and the usual way out places:D
The band aren't going to come over and do nothing for 11 days.....

What happened to the ''Brixton Residency'' (unlikely now with the Albert Hall)?

Oh, and are two nights at The Manchester Apollo a ''residency'';)

Jukebox Jury

Re: In between Albert Hall & The Apollo....

I'm sure they will do few more concerts inbetween, from London to Manchester, perhaps Reading, Oxford, Bristol, Birmingham, Derby.....anywhere where's a decent train service! Whitehaven would be a dream again...!!

There is going to be something..... surely:confused:..... Bridlington, Whitehaven, Torquay, Paisley.... and the usual way out places:D
The band aren't going to come over and do nothing for 11 days.....

What happened to the ''Brixton Residency'' (unlikely now with the Albert Hall)?

Oh, and are two nights at The Manchester Apollo a ''residency'';)

Jukebox Jury

WHY HAS THIS BEEN MOVED INTO A THREAD ABOUT THE GIG AT THE RAH?
THIS ISN'T A THREAD ABOUT THE RAH:confused::confused:

Jukebox Jury

Jukebox Jury

Everyone is sick of you JJ, that is why it was moved ;)

I'll get you a ticket for West 'am V Liverpool if you want to kill sometime!

Everyone is sick of you JJ, that is why it was moved ;)

I'll get you a ticket for West 'am V Liverpool if you want to kill sometime!

or want to kill somone:D
(who moved my thread:confused:)

Jukebox Jury

Jukebox Jury

To be honest, it's a bit confusing that since this morning there have been 9 new threads posted on basically the same topic. I'm struggling with finding the relevant info in them.

It's a Residency if the band bring their own sleeping bags to save on hotel fees.

What are the acoustics like at the RAH?

Last edited:

To be honest, it's a bit confusing that since this morning there have been 9 new threads posted on basically the same topic. I'm struggling with finding the relevant info in them.

i was just gonna say the same thing - thank goodness someone keeps this place relatively tidy.

Most of these threads could be merged - if i was mod (heaven forbid) i would have merged them all into one.

Has anyone ever tried to get tickets through the RAH website?

Has anyone ever tried to get tickets through the RAH website?

Yes, for the Killers gig last month.
One word: NIGHTMARE! :eek:
Their site crashed instantly and after a couple of minutes there was a button on their homepage and when you clicked you got to the Ticketmaster site!
So they transferred their own tickets to Ticketmaster because their own site couldn't handle it.

Anyone know what the seating chart will be like for the albert hall? as I'll be bringing the mrs I think a seat rather than standing is probably the best idea...

Yes, for the Killers gig last month.
One word: NIGHTMARE! :eek:
Their site crashed instantly and after a couple of minutes there was a button on their homepage and when you clicked you got to the Ticketmaster site!
So they transferred their own tickets to Ticketmaster because their own site couldn't handle it.

Oh thank you. So, shall I go with ticketmaster instead?

Anyone know what the seating chart will be like for the albert hall? as I'll be bringing the mrs I think a seat rather than standing is probably the best idea...

Yes, same here, but I'll bring along the mr. ;) There is a seating chart on the RAH's page, but they say it may change slightly for each gig. I guess they mean the arena, not the galleries.

Good luck getting tickets tomorrow peeps. I'm giving it a miss personally. I went to both shows in 2002 when it was more of an event and was the pinnacle of his rennaisance. Acoustics were a bit duff on the first night but better on the 2nd night. It'll be very difficult to get tickets and it'll be the same old story of the wrong people getting tickets and ripping of the genuine fans. I can't face the ordeal, and anyhow, I'm not too bothered at the moment.

Oh thank you. So, shall I go with ticketmaster instead?

Ys.

i have checked the Ticketmaster site but they still have only the manchester gig not the london one stated
so you should choose seetickets (but they dont sent out you have to arrange a pick up at the box office-which will be probably the RAH box office)

Back
Top Bottom