Morrissey Central "Roy Orbison" (January 2, 2020)

Roy Orbison manages to find a copy of "It's Over" in Lexington, Kentucky. He immediately pours a double brandy, as one would.

unnamed-1_i9yvc2.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/roy-orbison

Uncredited artwork by Iron Bridge.
Regards,
FWD.

So why don't they post something related to that instead of another artless image. Don't support this crap, Ketamine.

But it is related.

Anyway, can’t believe folks are getting their knickers in a twist about this. :lbf:

Like wow really? this is that important that you people are getting upset by it?

wow. doh::lbf:

Skinny doesnt like the photo, all the insane hate Skinnies dont like the photo.
they get very angry:swear
meanwhile DJ Le Pew wants a comet to kill everybody including all creeds and not a peep from the Skinny gallery.:censored:
what a disgrace, going thru life being run by Skinny is no way to conduct oneself.:straightface:

Well what else is he going to post? He doesn't seem to be actually doing anything except complaining.

Well what else is he going to post? He doesn't seem to be actually doing anything except complaining.

yes - it's why a professional is a good idea. We all have folders full of ideas & templates for times when there is nothing to say. My favs are filed under Precious Cuddles in tribute to Rhiannon Mills who can fill any amount of airtime about the Royals with nothing but strings of adjectives.

Arey sure isn't it a bit harmless? It was an attempt at humour and wasn't marinated in acid reflux. I do think Moz should let it go and be more forward thinking about what is coming next (new album, reissued vinyl). As the crooked cop says in Scarface: any day above ground is a good day.
totally agree,people blowing a gasket over such a little thing,as soon as you see the thumbnail in future just scroll on by.

I will not buy Morrissey's next album when it gets released in March if another of these shitpics appears on Morrissey Central. I will either download it off here or I'll download it for free off of YouTube.

im sure hes bothered,your ten quid is hardly going to bankrupt him.i will buy two copies to reset the balance.

But it is related.

Anyway, can’t believe folks are getting their knickers in a twist about this. :lbf:

Like wow really? this is that important that you people are getting upset by it?

wow. doh::lbf:
ket these people get upset about anything.

Skinny doesnt like the photo, all the insane hate Skinnies dont like the photo.
they get very angry:swear
meanwhile DJ Le Pew wants a comet to kill everybody including all creeds and not a peep from the Skinny gallery.:censored:
what a disgrace, going thru life being run by Skinny is no way to conduct oneself.:straightface:
^This f***-tard is off his nut. Every post is about Johnny Marr. However he rejected you, please get over it. This is a Morrissey’s site. There are more suitable places to play out your creepy obsession with him.

ordinary wank giving all my posts the big thumbs down.guys the most boring person on here.guys as boring as eric olthwaite a person so boring his whole family left home to escape him.

That is Jesse Tobias. :expressionless:
with M being jesses boss shouldn't M be the one doing all the ramming.
what do you get when you cross an Irishman and a Chinese man====pat noodle.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom