Roundhouse Security

When I went to see Siouxsie there in November the security was not that tight...
Nobody stood in front of Siouxsie, and I think there was about 3 people in front of the railings.
As for waiting outside, there was alot of security around the entrances (as there are a few around). I found them to be rather good, and not the kind of huge bounding buffoons you usually get elsewhere

Souuxsie fans do not attempt stage invasion and realatively laid back people I suppose.

Someone worked at one of the venues in 2006 UK tour posted to other thread that the security was informed about the possibility of stage invasion and showed all the staff to Live in Dallas video.

Last edited:
I guess I am quite laid back :D
And I think the idea of having to hump a bunch of bloated middle aged skinheads onto the stage isn't exactly heavenly to me

Someone worked at one of the venues in 2006 UK tour posted to other thread that the security was informed about the possibility of stage invasion and showed all the staff to Live in Dallas video.

Yes, one of the bouncers at my hell hole of a work place used to work at the Kings Lynn Corn Exchange. He said before the Morrissey show it was made very clear to them about stage invasions. via the 'Live in Dallas' DVD :rolleyes:

I hope it is not too cold in london!

Just thought I'd put this up so we all know what to queue in on Monday :o
mondayweather.jpg

They are predicting snow in the Northeast for Saturday..I hope our flight takes off without a hitch :eek:

Last edited:
I've been to the Roundhouse a number of times (live in Camden) including some of the BBC Electric Proms.

There own security are friendly, and relaxed. There is a cloakroom (downstairs) and you always see people with cameras, though arent really supposed to use them. When I went to see the Beastie Boys there, my Mrs had her camera, and did get told off for taking pictures, but then we were right next to the barrier at the front. She didnt have it confiscated, jsut asked not to use it.

There is normally a gap between the raised stage and the crowd, with a barrier the crowds side, and security inbetween the 2. But then it varys from gig to gig, as the space being what it is can accomodate lots of different set ups.

Generally I wouldnt worry toooo much about getting to the front, as its a circular venue and its easy to move arround (normally). You get a good view from pretty much everywhere, and it has great sound.

Ill post a little bit in the general forum when I get a chance with any extra details I can re pubs in the area.

I've been to the Roundhouse a number of times (live in Camden) including some of the BBC Electric Proms.

There own security are friendly, and relaxed. There is a cloakroom (downstairs) and you always see people with cameras, though arent really supposed to use them. When I went to see the Beastie Boys there, my Mrs had her camera, and did get told off for taking pictures, but then we were right next to the barrier at the front. She didnt have it confiscated, jsut asked not to use it.

There is normally a gap between the raised stage and the crowd, with a barrier the crowds side, and security inbetween the 2. But then it varys from gig to gig, as the space being what it is can accomodate lots of different set ups.

Generally I wouldnt worry toooo much about getting to the front, as its a circular venue and its easy to move arround (normally). You get a good view from pretty much everywhere, and it has great sound.

Ill post a little bit in the general forum when I get a chance with any extra details I can re pubs in the area.

thank you, thank you.

and it's only gonna get worse when the icecaps really start to melt... ...'rivers of blood' etc.

yes, it is all quite a terrible state of affairs for my kind.

Back
Top Bottom