Ross Noble

Best stand-up going.

Last edited by a moderator:
hit and miss for me. sometimes needs to rein in his whackiness. gets a bit much. my vote would be for stewart lee. my number one.

i can see the link to jack dee, but stewart lee has much more going on. jack dee is a bit too bland. this vid shows stew at his best. better than the first i posted. stew has the much harder edge when he goes on his rants.

spot on, mate. couldn't agree more. those 3 are right up there for me as well.

emo philips is the best stand up ever, not so sure bout noble but everyone is different, the worst has to be robin williams, hes a symbol of the difference in us and uk humour tastes, (yes i know emo is american)

yeah, stewart lee is brillant. you read his book 'how i escaped my certain fate'? sort of part autobiography, part dissection of his standup routines. i would definitely recommend. he's a fantastic writer.

I agree!
I've seen Daniel Kitson twice - once a work in progress and the other time a slightly strange one man show. I have to say it's the best stand-up I've seen ever. The guy is extremely intelligent.

Looking forward to Stewart Lee's Vegetable Stew in March.

I've been to Ross Noble show as well. It was ok but not amazing. To be able to improvise like that is a special skill but I just prefer something with a bit more of a consistent idea behind it.

Back
Top Bottom