Rosario - Metropolitano (Mar. 3, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Alma Matters / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Will See You In Far Off Places / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / Black Cloud / Meat Is Murder / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Scandinavia / Speedway / How Soon Is Now? // One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by jorgesmith

• Morrissey en Rosario [Fotos Propias] - taringa.net (45 total). Link posted at Mozzerians of the world, unite and take over, via Ingrid on Facebook.

rosario.jpg

Last edited:
Hurry up and post a review! Set list! Banter! Shirts! Boz's uniform! Rest of band's uniform! And most importantly were any red or white roses thrown and did moz pick them up?

alread reviews on morrisseysworld but not much info yet,,,

Off-topic/troll

Last edited by a moderator:
and never forget THE BLUE ROSE... morrissey we love you.

Off-topic/troll

troll

UNCONFIRMED setlist taken from another site... hopefully true, looks amazing - and double encore!

first of the gang to die
let me kiss you
that's how people grow up
i want the one i can't have
pelase please please
irish blood english heart
how soon is now
you have killed me
you're the one for me fatty
when last i spoke to carol
alma matters
maladjusted
i'm throwing my arms around paris
meat is murder
i will see you in far off places
i know it's over
ouija board
paint a vulgar picture

Paint a vulgar picture? Is that meant to be ironic or something?

if this setlist is true the double encore really isn't that big of a deal.. there was only 18 songs played. he's done more on other nights in south america

This site is completely dead as always. Morrissey has 3 fans I think and 2 of them are passed out unconscious and the third one is driving from store to store buying cigarettes.
He had a 4th fan but they are too busy buying take out food from multiple restaurants, none of which they will eat as that was never their purpose, to write on here.
Shame Boz didn’t do that and then he would not weigh in at 300 pounds.
Morrissey is playing in Argentina and he will sing his 3 songs and then scurry back to his dressing room and hide under the bed until they come and drag him kicking and screaming to his next gig where he will again be subjected to no one.
No one is alive here and the pretend Morrissey blog lives on being run by some deluded fool who alternates between publicizing Morrissey’s denials while simultaneously pretending to be him pleading to be believed as though those could ever go together in the same person but they are too stupid to see that.
Meanwhile back on the gravesite that is Solo there is nothing.
Message not approved by owner.

Off-topic

This site is completely dead as always. Morrissey has 3 fans I think and 2 of them are passed out unconscious and the third one is driving from store to store buying cigarettes.
He had a 4th fan but they are too busy buying take out food from multiple restaurants, none of which they will eat as that was never their purpose, to write on here.
Shame Boz didn’t do that and then he would not weigh in at 300 pounds.
Morrissey is playing in Argentina and he will sing his 3 songs and then scurry back to his dressing room and hide under the bed until they come and drag him kicking and screaming to his next gig where he will again be subjected to no one.
No one is alive here and the pretend Morrissey blog lives on being run by some deluded fool who alternates between publicizing Morrissey’s denials while simultaneously pretending to be him pleading to be believed as though those could ever go together in the same person but they are too stupid to see that.Meanwhile back on the gravesite that is Solo there is nothing.
Message not approved by owner.

Nailed it. THANK YOU, I 've been trying to figure out how to explain the bizarre lack of logic and everytime I give up thinking I'm wasting my time.

Off-topic

Nailed it. THANK YOU, I 've been trying to figure out how to explain the bizarre lack of logic and everytime I give up thinking I'm wasting my time.

Besides that Morrissey would not deny it’s him while simultaneously pleading that it is which would be an indication of a split personality if not outright insanity.
The blogger is too stupid to realize this let alone his further blunders when he periodically takes shots at Boz and Jesse like Morrissey would ever have anything to do with a site that does this. That blog has spent stories ridiculing Freeyourself from this cesspool and quite likely he is quite deserving of such ridicule, the main point is Morrissey would never have anything to do with stuff like that.
Had the blogger just stuck to his pretend stories and travel logs and such then he would not have stretched believability as he has.
But clearly we are dealing with a limited intellect who somehow thinks there actually could exist a human being who denies the very thing he desperately wants to have believed.

Off-topic

Besides that Morrissey would not deny it’s him while simultaneously pleading that it is which would be an indication of a split personality if not outright insanity.
The blogger is too stupid to realize this let alone his further blunders when he periodically takes shots at Boz and Jesse like Morrissey would ever have anything to do with a site that does this. That blog has spent stories ridiculing Freeyourself from this cesspool and quite likely he is quite deserving of such ridicule, the main point is Morrissey would never have anything to do with stuff like that.
Had the blogger just stuck to his pretend stories and travel logs and such then he would not have stretched believability as he has.
But clearly we are dealing with a limited intellect who somehow thinks there actually could exist a human being who denies the very thing he desperately wants to have believed.

That and the infatuation with predicting that "something will happen," ie the blue rose thing or whatever, then outlining the proof that Morrissey is involved because the thing they predicted happened, but if it was a "prediction" then wouldn't Morrissey's seeming involvement invalidate the prediction aspect of it? It can't be both.

After rereading this I feel like I'm still not effectively explaining the lack of logic in regards to the prediction aspect of their rants. :squiffy: Meh. Anyway...yeah, strange thought confluence.

Off-topic

UNCONFIRMED setlist taken from another site... hopefully true, looks amazing - and double encore!

first of the gang to die
let me kiss you
that's how people grow up
i want the one i can't have
pelase please please
irish blood english heart
how soon is now
you have killed me
you're the one for me fatty
when last i spoke to carol
alma matters
maladjusted
i'm throwing my arms around paris
meat is murder
i will see you in far off places
i know it's over
ouija board
paint a vulgar picture

Nothing can be truly amazing if That's How People Grow Up is involved...

That and the infatuation with predicting that "something will happen," ie the blue rose thing or whatever, then outlining the proof that Morrissey is involved because the thing they predicted happened, but if it was a "prediction" then wouldn't Morrissey's seeming involvement invalidate the prediction aspect of it? It can't be both.

After rereading this I feel like I'm still not effectively explaining the lack of logic in regards to the prediction aspect of their rants. :squiffy: Meh. Anyway...yeah, strange thought confluence.

Just ignore all the Anonymice who promote MW, who are all one person: The Rats Back/road hog/broken. TRB is the moron who started with the Blue Rose bs. He's a delusional bully

Off-topic

REAL setlist:

first of
killed me
light
sunday
fatty
carol
cloud
it's over
paris
kiss u
alma
speedy
please
places
meat
scanda
HSIN?
----------
one day

No, that's just TheRatsBack/road hog/broken/the Morrissey impersonator playing games.

I'll have you know it isn't Rat, Broken, Road Hog you hack of a low life jacked up monster of an outer space alien tragedy of a wacko loon. You are pathetic isn't it.And get off Rat's dick already you dirty naaaaaasty pig.

Off-topic

CrustHell,have you stopped taking your meds again or have you doubled up? Freak.

Off-topic

and never forget THE BLUE ROSE... morrissey we love you.

Dear Morrissey,

Will you accept My Blue Rose?

You are the Only Star and the 'Most' beautiful man.

And

I Love you

Off-topic

ALWAYS

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom