Room 101

i would put into room 101...

Meat eaters, especially 'environmentalist' meat eaters.. *grr*

People who think you 'should' be 'happy'.

all politicians/goverment bodies etc...

my inlaws :rolleyes:

oh, and peopel that say 'money doesnt make you happy'. :rolleyes:

Down the shute would go-

Vivisectionists

Tories

The Royal Family

R&B

Abortion

Lenient prison sentences

cigarettes

Elton John

David Guest

reality TV

What's an "environmentalist meat eater"? :confused:

technically there can be no such thing, but it is peiple who think they are 'green' and 'care' about the environment, you know the ones the ones that go on about cars etc, and still eat meat. DOH.

technically there can be no such thing, but it is peiple who think they are 'green' and 'care' about the environment, you know the ones the ones that go on about cars etc, and still eat meat. DOH.

Oh, I guess that's what I am then, see you in your room 101!

There is no contradiction inherent between these two things. They aren't related except in the sense that modern intensive farming methods and the ploughing of rainforests to feed cattle destroy the environment. eating meat per se has no impact on the environment if you use sustainable farming methods. I suspect the majority of environmentalists are more worried about the future of themselves and their children being imperiled by global warming than the fate of non-human species (however sad that may be) which is a rational position for any individual to take. This isn't an attack on your ethical stance regarding vegetarianism/veganism.

My choices

people who are proud to be ignorant

organised religion

bono

the daily mail/express/

over-the-top nationalism/flag-waving

people who cry over the deaths of vacuous public figures as if they knew them (diana springs to mind)

people who say "as a mother..."

god i could go on for hours....

Last edited:
i think they must mean modern R&B, not rhythm and blues. a lot of people hate modern R&B!

yeah i hate it, that urban music is also called R&B....i guess i'm a snob...right in room 101 'modern R&B'.:p

Back
Top Bottom