Roman Polanski arrested in 1970s sex case

Why do you look at the thread if you are not interested in the case? I posted a recent news story that I had not seen anywhere else, and I thought it was interesting. If you don't, click on something else.

sometimes things get blown out of proportion... take this guy, ed gein - this guy was about the sickest delusional psychotic ever out there - this guy killed, butchered people like animals, dug up dead bodies and made skinsuits out of their remaining flesh - 1 caveat, if you ever run into a guy with eyes like this, go quickly the other way, if you look closely you can very clearly see the abject madness in his eyes...

gein.jpg

and yet you want to f*** with roman polanski, because he stuffed a teenage muffin when he was in his 20s? cmon man? i once (more than once) stuffed a 20 somethin chicks muffin when i was a teen, yet never came to any trouble over it - i sense an indescrepancy there....

sometimes things get blown out of proportion... take this guy, ed gein - this guy was about the sickest delusional psychotic ever out there - this guy killed, butchered people like animals, dug up dead bodies and made skinsuits out of their remaining flesh - 1 caveat, if you ever run into a guy with eyes like this, go quickly the other way, if you look closely you can very clearly see the abject madness in his eyes...

gein.jpg

and yet you want to f*** with roman polanski, because he stuffed a teenage muffin when he was in his 20s? cmon man? i once (more than once) stuffed a 20 somethin chicks muffin when i was a teen, yet never came to any trouble over it - i sense an indescrepancy there....

I am not out to get Roman Polanski. It's just an interesting story. I was curious like most people why they decided to prosecute him now, and the article tells a possible reason.

i wouldnt worry about it, he'll be ok and come to no harm, and he's a great director to boot:rolleyes:

i mean what bullshit, i f***ed several women in their 30s when i was in my teens, it was more or less the best pussy if even ever had (with a couple exceptions) course, men are men, women are women

Robby, I have to give you credit. I have never seen anyone on this forum (and perhaps I haven't been around here long enough), make a post so freaking long. WOW. Amazing. Magnificent.

No really. 'Tis.

Robby's work is almost Joycean in it's "stream of consciousness" technique.:thumb:

Evidently, I disagree.

Him raping (a term used loosely) a young lady has negative repercussions for only one person (if that, based on what the 'victim' has said). If it's what he needs to make a film, which is a positive thing for him and a positive thing for me, and probably many more, then the bad outweighs the good.

I stopped reading this thread after this post, because the above makes me sick. I do hope this is not a serious remark.

I took a class on Polanski's work when I was in college and, at the time, I read a great deal about him. Theo's account of Geimer's rape is correct. She was 13 years old, and her mother had agreed that Polanski could take photographs of her. Polanski gave her a Quaalude (which is a "downer", much like alcohol is) and alcohol, then proceeded to rape her.

It doesn't matter one iota whether Geimer had had sex before, or whether she had had alcohol and/or Quaaludes before. What matters is this: she was 13 years old, she was given a Quaalude and alcohol (which, by the way, is in itself a crime), and SHE WAS RAPED.

Polanski did offend again, because he was able to escape justice. We know for a fact that he did have a sexual relationship with Natassja Kinski, who was, at the time, too young to consent to sex.

Polanski fled justice, but his luck has finally run out. He needs to be extradicted to the United States, and he needs to be sentenced, and he needs to live with the consequences of his crime.

Why did you respond to that, I didn't quote you? :lbf:

Simple things. I formed an assumption. They come very easily to the 'diy wise'. How self-obsessed I am. Plus, I'm queer as a billy goat for you; any scrap of attention is a freshly mowed meadow.

[youtube]E41XkUXg2a0&[/youtube]

you know there was always something slimey about Chris Hansen that I just couldn't quite put my finger on* :confused:
this edited together piece helps me see it more clearly now, thx bysshe :thumb:
I mean, in the era of political correctness we live in now :rolleyes: there are few "safe" targets to go after with impunity
basically, the primary targets are anybody identified as
(or with) Nazis or crackheads or pedos :eek:
now the other quality that people like Chris Hansen embody is that not only do they make sure only to attack those who are already marked as pariahs.
He makes sure to do so with the utmost cruelty, his "justice" is a biblical justice
note to self here: remember when Dave said:
You just don't stop with the Noble Knight routine do you?
Well, I must not forget that, in essence, this means people like me who are always willing to martyr ourselves when an opportunity arises to defend principles like justness or fairness. The fact is that a lot of people think those things are imaginary. :straightface:
So, now I know why that fragment of Dave's stuck with me.
In the future, I must try and remember, its a part of the social contract not to extend human being status to certain people identified as "not one of us". And a certain degree of such extends to anyone who would desire more justice for all than more punishment for the guilty.
another note to self: Let's call this the "Defending Dershowitz Syndrome"
we have done it more than enough, those that hate are gonna hate, its their world not ours, lets try and remember that.

now where was I?
oh yeah, Chris Hansen, one of those comic book comic like heroes of tv today
he literally crucifies those he goes after, using any means necessary to negate his target.
This includes elaborate forgeries designed to "prove" his charges, but to also make people like Polanski feel victim to them doing this. I doubt Chris Hansen would ever even consider how Nastassja Kinski would feel about words Roman Polanski said in relation to questions about her then being used to make it appear that he said something else. No, people like Chris Hansen do not care. The demands of the Theatre of Cruelty simply do not allow for it. :cool:
still, I see how its funny when certain people really do it, who are not really doing it :crazy:
(I can't tell you what specific comedy people those are and when, you just have to know, sorry)
ok, but for example, things akin to a proper tongue thrashing from some well bred Oxford twit or some stuck up Westside art Fashionista :lbf:

Yeah, I remember being like that & I just thank God I did not get enough positive affirmation to let that part of me turn to stone.

*=much of the Chris Hansen things echoes Chris Morris, yet for the longest time I could not see that while Chris Morris in an unintentional follower of "Theatre of the Absurd" there are then people like Chris Hansen who practice a form of "Theatre of Cruelty"

Last edited:
there are few "safe" targets to go after with impunity
basically, the primary targets are anybody identified as
(or with) Nazis or crackheads or pedos

You forgot "racists" too.
At least sexism accusations are
less of a hot potato now.

I do agree with a lot of what you've posted here,Robby.
Legally,the whole Polanski case was a mess and Polanski was a bit of a bogeyman in the USA.
However,in terms of natural justice,he did get away with a pretty awful act.
I wonder how mentally f***ed up he is considering his traumatic life.It would be pretty surprising if he was not deeply psychologically scarred by it.

You forgot "racists" too.
At least sexism accusations are
less of a hot potato now.

I do agree with a lot of what you've posted here,Robby.
Legally,the whole Polanski case was a mess and Polanski was a bit of a bogeyman in the USA.
However,in terms of natural justice,he did get away with a pretty awful act.
I wonder how mentally f***ed up he is considering his traumatic life.It would be pretty surprising if he was not deeply psychologically scarred by it.

well, all racists are eventually called nazis on the internet are arent they? :p
and yes, in terms of "natural justice" he did get away with a pretty awful act :(
thats why up until 2003 I was like most of bloodthirsty bastards on this this thread screaming for his head on a pike still :crazy:
but then I saw first an interview where he showed(what I believe to be) genuine remorse over what he had done, followed by then seeing an interview in which the victim(Samantha) expressed her desire that he no longer be put in jail over it
it was at that point that I had a change of heart and began to see this on going pursuit of him for what it really is :straightface:
& learn more about the evil done in our name by a judge and l.a. district attorney's office(these are the people I want put in jail now :mad:)
but I know there is no dealing with many in the "Anti-Polanski mob"rationally on this issue, likely the issue hits too close to home one way or another and thankfully cooler heads will prevail and Roman will not be fed to the angry mob below :eek:

ps: hey anon x, I was totally sober when I posted the post that you replied to above, aint that cool? :)

Last edited:
Tags
i heart theo i love theo libs r sick rape advocate rapeisbadmmkay? theo is right
Back
Top Bottom