Rolling Stone Review of YOR

Your Arsenal

yes I am blind
Not sure if this has been posted yet (I did a search, and didn't find anything, Kewpie, feel free to chop my head off ;-)).

Anyway, they gave it a 3 1/2
Not bad eh?

Highlights:
"His ninth studio album stares down existential dread with with muscular glam-rock riffs, cheesy synths, heroic mariachi flourishes and a whole lot of punch lines."

Key Track: Something is Squeezing My Squll

Is it worth buying the issue? Is there a photo? Is it a full review or one of those throw away small ones.

I've subscribed to Rolling Stone since I was 16 and this is the first year I didn't renew. I was sick of getting a mazagine with the b***hes from The Hills on it every month. I've switched over to Blender. If I can't have an itelligent music magazine, I'll take a gossip one any day just to get a laugh at least...

Is it worth buying the issue? Is there a photo? Is it a full review or one of those throw away small ones.

I've subscribed to Rolling Stone since I was 16 and this is the first year I didn't renew. I was sick of getting a mazagine with the b***hes from The Hills on it every month. I've switched over to Blender. If I can't have an itelligent music magazine, I'll take a gossip one any day just to get a laugh at least...

Its actually just one of their small weekly reviews. Nothing special. No interview or any big photos or anything.
But its still nice to see that they gave him a pretty decent rating.

The mag itself this month is ok, there's alot on the Obama inaguration party, and the artists that attended. *shrug*

Its actually just one of their small weekly reviews. Nothing special. No interview or any big photos or anything.
But its still nice to see that they gave him a pretty decent rating.

The mag itself this month is ok, there's alot on the Obama inaguration party, and the artists that attended. *shrug*

Yeah, you're right. I'd much rather read about Morrissey's new 'meh' record than an important event in American history :confused::rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom