Roll Call: Philadelphia

My son and I just got back from Richmond and will be going to Philly this w/e. Can't wait!!

My seat is in row BBB but I hopefully well be standing at the edge of the stage stage stage.

Govinda's meet up before..
Since its seated, it doesn't matter about an early que so im thinking 530? If this doesn't work maybe earlier?
ok with everyone?
Head count go.

ooh me me me! *raises hand furiously*

i didn't see you at the wellmont, did you go?

My seat is in row BBB but I hopefully well be standing at the edge of the stage stage stage.

Govinda's meet up before..
Since its seated, it doesn't matter about an early que so im thinking 530? If this doesn't work maybe earlier?
ok with everyone?
Head count go.

going! i hope it turns out like the Mann where the pit is rushed. I don't see everyone staying in their seats very long

ok we need a meet up for the boozers who wanna pre-game. I know we talked about it before, but its been a while. My vote still goes for McGlincheys cuz they're super cheap, right down the street from the venue, and they have the Smiths on the jukebox.

Good Dog isnt bad either. around the corner. they have Smiths/Moz too, but its a touch screen type jukebox, and they have food. but its a bit more expensive and a little smaller.

omg, cant wait!!! :guitar:

I'll be there!!
Probably denim jacket, suspenders, creepers, clear glasses, big ass earlobes.
get into it.

see you all there.

nick, count me in for the govindas meet up.

I'll be there. At least I can help play-by-play of the songs with the ol' Blackberry, even though I was obviously a little off on Boz's musical pedigree in my recent review. I still say he should have written ALL of Adam Ant and Siouxsie's songs. Maybe THEY would have still been commanding these great and profitable tours like certain people I know.......

but don't you live in Jersey?!

(raises hand)!!!

I can't wait! :cool:

and nugz..you're going to further away places but didn't go to the show closes to you in your home state? :p

peoples!!

i live in jersey, but right over the bridge from philly! philly is much closer than wellmont. philly is 20 minutes. wellmont was 2 hours!! haha. :)

I will be in NY though. ;)

I'll be in sh** seats, too. Sold my good ticket a long time ago, but decided this is add-on due to the Asheville cancellation. I'll try to youtube you guys getting down with the Mozzer!

I'll be in sh** seats, too. Sold my good ticket a long time ago, but decided this is add-on due to the Asheville cancellation. I'll try to youtube you guys getting down with the Mozzer!
i'll be putting the good seat to use! well until the lights go out and then its off to the stage...

glad to see you are able to go to some more shows since the cancellations.

peoples!!

i live in jersey, but right over the bridge from philly! philly is much closer than wellmont. philly is 20 minutes. wellmont was 2 hours!! haha. :)

I will be in NY though. ;)

that's no excuse.

i took 3 trains and a bus to get there from Temple!

Tags
hale yeah
Back
Top Bottom