Roll Call: Myrtle Beach

bysshe

human bean
Only five more days to go! So who's going?

Not me! But have fun though, it was easily one of the best gigs on the last tour.

If you want to be up front though, get there early because last time, someone came out in the late morning and gave out numbered wristbands to all of the people in line, so you could leave and come back.

I'm heading down..read that the Weather should be in the sixties which is awesome..Anyone know how strict they are about cameras???

Not me! But have fun though, it was easily one of the best gigs on the last tour.

If you want to be up front though, get there early because last time, someone came out in the late morning and gave out numbered wristbands to all of the people in line, so you could leave and come back.

Thanks, Sharron! We're leaving really early so thank you for the advice! :D

How early is "early?"

I'm heading down..read that the Weather should be in the sixties which is awesome..Anyone know how strict they are about cameras???

They wanded us the last time.

Last edited:
I will be there and I need it.

Last edited:
Enjoy MB everyone!! We are bracing for 12 inches of snow in NY.

I'll be there Friday night as well. My heart stopped when I saw he'd canceled his Florida dates. I really want to see him in concert. :(

****NOT ATTENDING****

Last tour it was a great show (on his part). The stage is WAY too high, and it's not worth the "buy something from the store", the "eat at the 'restaurant'" and finally "compromise your morals [if you have any] with some random guy" to get in.

I should note that I'm all for compromising "morals" with strange men, but early entrance is nice, too.

Good luck to all, and I expect to be phoned with a set list within one hour of the show's miserable end.

XXX,
-A

Four of us are attending but not doing the line barricade crash bullshit. That is a rip. You can get there 30 minutes before the doors open and get a great spot. Just do a little wiggling:lbf:

I just called the HOB Box office a minute ago and they confirm the show is still on..Not like I'm doubting it or anything. :pray:

I just called the HOB Box office a minute ago and they confirm the show is still on..Not like I'm doubting it or anything. :pray:

Great news! Been checking their site often as well.

And I definelty don't cringe with fear everytime I open the Tour forum (20 times daily)

Nope. Definetly don't do that. :)

I'm feeling pretty good about it, fingers crossed!

Man, it's gonna be kick ass!!! :guitar: First show, HOB, Myrtle Beach = Sweet!!!

*green with jealousy!!*

HAVE A FAB TIME, gang!!! :cool:

Man, it's gonna be kick ass!!! :guitar: First show, HOB, Myrtle Beach = Sweet!!!

*green with jealousy!!*

HAVE A FAB TIME, gang!!! :cool:

Ok, against my better judgement, I'm gonna go.

Thanks for your eternally upbeat well wishes, Corrissey. But to make you less green, let me assure you that the HOB and Murder Beach are foul places I would never willingly visit if it weren't for Morrissey. It's an expensive trashy tourist trap, full of porky pork-eaters with reddened skin, choking with foul cigarette smoke, and unpleasantly humid. I know you're thinking, "Great! Where do I sign up?"

I guess if it's snowing where you are, 60 degrees in Murder Beach is looking mighty fine. However, for me, that's rather chilly and decidely less comfortable than sunny, 80 degrees, dry and breezy.

I'm only going because the last show at Murder Beach HOB was so exquisite and now it's going to be the first show of the tour :mad: since he cancelled all those FL shows. I was going to skip HOB Murder Beach when it wasn't the first show of the tour.

Yeah, that "crash the line" and buy overpriced crap that's not veggie-friendly is bs. I didn't participate in that crap scheme in Murder Beach last time either.

What Murder Beach has going for it is perhaps its relative inaccessibility. There are plenty of GA tix available, and Moz seems to have a lot of fun at the out-of-the-way podunk places. Thank you, Morrissey!

13.387 posts in the forum, and you`ve never seen him live!!!!
He has to accept you on stage!!

Re-read her post. She has been to several Moz concerts. She's just saying that HOB in Murder Beach as the first show of this tour is gonna be fab, but she can't go to that particular show.

Back
Top Bottom