rocknroll

L

lordofkayoss

elvis presley was and is the greatest singer that ever lived , also the greatest entertainer .the only other rock n roll singer that comes close is paul stanley of kiss ,at present he is the greatest entertainer on the planet and the best rock n roll singer

> elvis presley was and is the greatest singer that ever lived ,
> also the greatest entertainer .the only other rock n roll singer
> that comes close is paul stanley of kiss ,at present he is the
> greatest entertainer on the planet and the best rock n roll
> singer

Elvis had the right face, amazing voice, so much feeling..... Oh yeah, I love him, BUT....... Paul Stanley?????? Ok, he is a sensual man and a strong voice, but Oh God, his band is disgusting !!!!!!!!

1. go to the elvis and kiss sites and share your opinion with others who also dream that they rule.

2. what is your idea of entertainment? i don't get entertained by watching bozos behind a mike, when it comes to music nothing visually 'appealing' can really be entertaining except for the music per se, in which case morrissey's is by far superior (and this is not my mere opinion, just listen to his lyrics and how compelling his music is compared)

3. you're forgiven, everyone is entertained by different things... i suggest you listen to 'that's entertainment' by suede, im sure you'll relate ;0

p.s. morrissey's cover of that song is better, but i guess i would've said that even if it wasn't true.

> elvis presley was and is the greatest singer that ever lived ,
> also the greatest entertainer .the only other rock n roll singer
> that comes close is paul stanley of kiss ,at present he is the
> greatest entertainer on the planet and the best rock n roll
> singer

Elvis is the king?

he is actually rotting and causing the soil around him to be unhealthy-lili sweet from all the candy this fat phuck downed with bottles of Yoo Hoo.

Not unlike the way you are ya jackcheese!

Keep your comments to yourself until you figure out the differences between carbohydrats, calories and crap. Now shut !up loser!

Re: Elvis is a cat!

You should know this! Although his second and thirds are not aaron and presley at all.

thats not entertainment

"thats entertainment" is song originally written by THE JAM, not SUEDE. or maybe they covered it once and you got confused. or maybe you are mistaking it for "my insatiable one".

Back
Top Bottom