Robert Smith Frink Thread

I think he's STILL Beautiful!
40576604_9cc52661f5.jpg

robert_mith_cure_a.jpg

...still a doll! <3

Robert looks like hell, but there's something very sexy and alluring about him, je ne sais quoi. Intelligence, vulnerability, a certain English come-hither mystique ...

P.S. Scarlet, I love your description of RS. What did you guys talk about if you don't mind me asking - music, I imagine. Robert loves the Doors.

Last edited:
I usually like men with make up, but he looks just ill. He should use a foundation and powder, too. Not just eyeliner and lipstick.

And what's that growing on his head these days? Not just hair, I believe.

:lbf: All-a-yall are craaaazy! He looks like the clown who escaped from the circus 30 yrs ago and has been drunk ever since. :barf:

:lbf: All-a-yall are craaaazy! He looks like the clown who escaped from the circus 30 yrs ago and has been drunk ever since. :barf:

I hope you're not including me in that y'all, Ms.Skinner!:mad:

BTW, what in the name of Jayziz and Jay-Z is that animal in your signature?!?!?:confused:

I hope you're not including me in that y'all, Ms.Skinner!:mad:

BTW, what in the name of Jayziz and Jay-Z is that animal in your signature?!?!?:confused:

Of course not Mr. Ghost.

And that animal is the now sadly extinct Tasmanian tiger (or wolf). Google. They were quite interesting. Their jaws were HUGE! Look at him yawn!

This was the last one in captivity, he was called Ben. Sadly died after only 3yrs in the zoo due to neglect. :tears:

Of course not Mr. Ghost.

:thumb:

And that animal is the now sadly extinct Tasmanian tiger (or wolf). Google. They were quite interesting. Their jaws were HUGE! Look at him yawn!

This was the last one in captivity, he was called Ben. Sadly died after only 3yrs in the zoo due to neglect. :tears:

That is interesting and what a set of jaws! I will read up on him later. Poor Ben. :(

Rapidly approaching the age of 47 (in a few days time:thumb:) I constantly re-evaluate my fitness and health.
It's looking at recent picutres of Robert Smith that makes me realise that I'm not doing to bad for my age:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom