Morrissey Central "ROBERT PATTINSON" (October 20, 2020)

unnamed-5_aegonf.jpg

Who? I had to google him. Just about associated the face with a franchise of films that only a child should be interested in. Big Chuffing Deal!

Who? I had to google him. Just about associated the face with a franchise of films that only a child should be interested in. Big Chuffing Deal!

Yeah, right, in the past five years years, he worked with: David Cronenberg, James Gray, Claire Denis, Ben and Josh Safdie, Christopher Nolan ... very childish.

I wonder if this was during the filming of the latest Batman movie.
With such dark material One would need humor and hope, or humor of hope, that The Smiths give, just to make it bearable.

You clearly know nothing. He is one of the hottest properties in Hollywood. Yes he made his name in The Twilight Saga movies but has since gone on to prove himself as a talented actor with an eye for the left-field and unorthodox. Clearly an intelligent guy. But we can see that too by his taste in music.

It’s the truth. His name means bugger all to me. It’s not often I have to rely on google, but on this occasion I did.

And in what planet is not knowing a Harry Potter film actors name “childish”?

You clearly know nothing. He is one of the hottest properties in Hollywood. Yes he made his name in The Twilight Saga movies but has since gone on to prove himself as a talented actor with an eye for the left-field and unorthodox. Clearly an intelligent guy. But we can see that too by his taste in music.

I didn’t know his name. His name.

the lighthouse and good time are two very good r p films.

Is that the same Robert Pattinson from The Lighthouse and The Batman? Doesn't look anything like him. He's wearing a Smiths tshirt and that's newsworthy?

SAM.
Get off your lazy arse and get a job instead of posting rubbish like this to justify your existence. Your borderline imbecile.

Is that the same Robert Pattinson from The Lighthouse and The Batman? Doesn't look anything like him. He's wearing a Smiths tshirt and that's newsworthy?

Some may not know who he is, but some may know who The Smiths are.

I’ve never heard of this man, nor his films, Hollywood does nothing for me.... gosh it’s rather slow in here today action 🥴🥴

Fantastic actor. He will always be remembered because of Twilight but he's made lots of great movies after that. 'The Lighthouse' last year was one of the best movies I've ever seen. He and Willem Dafoe are absolutely terrific on that.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom