Robert Pattinson Fully Morphs Into Morrissey At Eclipse Premiere

interesting tidbit. i went to school with the "pink is the new blog" guy. Trin Vegas was his name I think. He gave me a California Raisin.

I don't see any of it? But, I never do :confused:

I dont see the resemblence either, but this is just funny. :rolleyes:

While he doesn't have a strong resemblance, there's enough of one for him to play a young Moz. In fact, if there's ever going to be a high profile movie about the Man, the only chance it has of getting made is having Pattinson in the lead role.

That or have a complete unknown surrounded by name actors. Maybe that would be preferable?

While he doesn't have a strong resemblance, there's enough of one for him to play a young Moz. In fact, if there's ever going to be a high profile movie about the Man, the only chance it has of getting made is having Pattinson in the lead role.

That or have a complete unknown surrounded by name actors. Maybe that would be preferable?

No in the Morrissey film it should be a CGI Morrissey. Anyone else - unacceptable.

No in the Morrissey film it should be a CGI Morrissey. Anyone else - unacceptable.

CGI Moz! Like the CGI Doctor that the BBC recently made for the series of games? Haha!

I would watch a film with Robert Pattison playing Morrissey. I've never liked the actor much but I think he would do a wonderful job. I have said this before - but where would you get enough info to make a movie about Moz anyway?

We'll have to wait for his autobiography...*drool*

I think his recent hair style is a lot more flattering for his face than his previous styles. Pattinson's forehead and nose are like...Flat or something. There's something off about his face and I can't quite put what it is...Most people look good with a quiff and I think it's working for him. But anyway, That guy's hair is quiff-esque, I suppose. But not quite top notch like Morrissey's quiff when he was younger. Morrissey's hair is hard to beat.

Also, I hope no one ever tries to make a movie on Morrissey's life. That shit would just be awful.

Back
Top Bottom