Robby is still a total f***tard

I just realized no matter how long we think Bob's posts are that they are not measured in the same terms that he measures them. Robert measures his posts in terms of eight as that is the maximum amount of smiles that you can post in a single message.

We are one step further in understanding the animal. If we can understand it then perhaps there is a cure for it.

And I still say that "sacrifice rob to aliens" is by far one of the best tags on this site.

The sci-fi community refers to that as "devolution." :thumb:

Did you know he was born BEFORE* the Roe v. Wade decision?

(*Based upon prior comments that Robby has mentioned concerning his age in chat.)

He reported my last sig, must've been disgusted by his own words.
I know I was.

That is because even if he writes it and you can show him he wrote it, he will think that you are lying about it or somehow manipulated him into writing it or something.

One day there is going to be a National Geographic Special on what goes on in that cantaloupe of his.

Tags
**lord of the flies ban robby chico = #1 piece of shit! chico is hot dave can't be everybody dave's a petty pos davedoesn'tcarewututhink don't forget douchebag ebola>robby love moz hate robby moz loves robby my tax $ helps robby cope pregs = holier than thou private pyle stfu robbiepathetic robby = goddess robby > all robby never got hugs robbyh8=evil robcunt sacrifice rob to aliens we are xylaphone
Back
Top Bottom