Robby is still a total f***tard

With reference to the "phrase du jour..."

I'm going to assume that if someone is date raped, they have just been "sex pested." Right?

With reference to the "phrase du jour..."

I'm going to assume that if someone is date raped, they have just been "sex pested." Right?

He cannot address that. He was cornered on that statement he made and he has no response. It is quite sad.

:laughing: That's our Hy' with her tortured baps out :sick: Who wouldn't watch that programme?! :lbf:

Well I know I definetly would.
You know that woman who plays Hyicinth is probably dead now, we're pratically deficating a dead old woman's memory. And I say deficate with absolutely no sexual leaning what so ever. Because. Well. Best not really.

Well I know I definetly would.
You know that woman who plays Hyicinth is probably dead now, we're pratically deficating a dead old woman's memory. And I say deficate with absolutely no sexual leaning what so ever. Because. Well. Best not really.

Your mind's just corrupt. Incesty-sex pesty connotations and now borderline necrophilia. :eek: :lbf: (She's still alive and kicking actually :thumb:)

You guys are way too funny! :lbf:

I think that we should remember :confused:
what this thread was created for and stop drifting off topic :mad:
when a thread drifts off topic :blushing:when I am not the person that caused it to happen :blushing:
then that means it is evil and it must be stopped :guitar:
This needs to stop before I go :crazy: as I soon have to fight the forces of evil :flamethrow:

I think that we should remember :confused:
what this thread was created for and stop drifting off topic :mad:
when a thread drifts off topic :blushing:when I am not the person that caused it to happen :blushing:
then that means it is evil and it must be stopped :guitar:
This needs to stop before I go :crazy: as I soon have to fight the forces of evil :flamethrow:

it really f***s with my head when you post like that. :lbf:

Threads EVOLVE sometimes :doh:
I'm surprised you didn't know that :confused:
So quit your whining :nopity:
because nobody is really listening :drama:
but they are laughing :mock:

Tags
**lord of the flies ban robby chico = #1 piece of shit! chico is hot dave can't be everybody dave's a petty pos davedoesn'tcarewututhink don't forget douchebag ebola>robby love moz hate robby moz loves robby my tax $ helps robby cope pregs = holier than thou private pyle stfu robbiepathetic robby = goddess robby > all robby never got hugs robbyh8=evil robcunt sacrifice rob to aliens we are xylaphone
Back
Top Bottom