Robby is still a total f***tard

i dont really think you are right wing yet dearie, but you are defo not left wing with that talk, you must see that right?
or are you really that blind?
maybe so, or just real young perhaps :o
however, those right wing tendencies you have of equating "the banks" and that girl is well
let me put it this way, if you really were a left winger
you yourself would have been distressed all on your own that you did that
nobody(like me) would have had to point it out, which is all i did :straightface:

I'm not a leftie no. Being too far either end of the spectrum is a bad idea as it warps your thinking either way. I'd put myself just left of centre. I'd rather die than vote Tory and I don't wanna vote Labour but I don't think I'll have a choice come the next election.

I wasn't equating them at all. I said I hated both of them. I could also say I hate Hitler and Lady Gaga (which I do) but I wouldn't be comparing them.

I'm not a leftie no. Being too far either end of the spectrum is a bad idea as it warps your thinking either way. I'd put myself just left of centre. I'd rather die than vote Tory and I don't wanna vote Labour but I don't think I'll have a choice come the next election.

I wasn't equating them at all. I said I hated both of them. I could also say I hate Hitler and Lady Gaga (which I do) but I wouldn't be comparing them.

ok then, now we are getting somewhere
banks are as worthy as hatred as Hitler
and that girl is as much as Lady Gaga
that i can agree to :thumb:
now time for me to leave this thread devoted to primarily to the rantings of my few my enemies here and their tiny "peanut gallery" :lbf:

i dont really think you are right wing yet dearie, but you are defo not left wing with that talk, you must see that right?
or are you really that blind?
maybe so, or just real young perhaps :o
however, those right wing tendencies you have of equating "the banks" and that girl is well
let me put it this way, if you really were a left winger
you yourself would have been distressed all on your own that you did that
nobody(like me) would have had to point it out, which is all i did :straightface:

It seems like you're trying to lynch people who you think you've identified as non-left-wing. Labels are not as important as you're making them out to be.
I myself generally think and vote with the Democrats or the "left" but I have some surprisingly conservative notions as well.
There are some out there who can be easily identified as right-wing; Rush Limbaugh, George W. Bush, Theo, etc...
Most of the time however, people are just people with different ideas and opinions and there's no need to try and stigmatize someone by thrusting a label upon him/her.

It seems like you're trying to lynch people who you think you've identified as non-left-wing. Labels are not as important as you're making them out to be.

i "lynched" no one and the label seemed to be far more important to her than me, duh :cool:
besides, not all right wingers are evil in my book :thumb:
but the issue was resolved already chico :straightface: but probably already know that :rolleyes:
so, moving on...

i "lynched" no one and the label seemed to be far more important to her than me, duh :cool:
besides, not all right wingers are evil in my book :thumb:
but the issue was resolved already chico :straightface: but probably already know that :rolleyes:
so, moving on...

banner_commasplices.gif

There are two amazing things about this thread.

1 - It makes time pass for me while on the train
2 - No matter how much Robby tries to demonstrate he is not a f***tard, the more he demonstrates that he is indeed, a f***tard.

There are two amazing things about this thread.

1 - It makes time pass for me while on the train
2 - No matter how much Robby tries to demonstrate he is not a f***tard, the more he demonstrates that he is indeed, a f***tard.

How much time will pass before the "Team Robby" and the "Robbie Love" threads are merged into this one?

How much time will pass before the "Team Robby" and the "Robbie Love" threads are merged into this one?

That is why this thread will never die nor will it ever be archived. It will be merged with any subsequent thread that comes after it.

Who made the tag "sacrifice rob to aliens?"

That tag makes me laugh every time.

I'd just like to put myself out there for Robby to rant at. I think its really funny :D
Sir, you smell like cabbage and vinegar. I am not Robby, but I am going to say that.

Always remember, never forget.

Tags
**lord of the flies ban robby chico = #1 piece of shit! chico is hot dave can't be everybody dave's a petty pos davedoesn'tcarewututhink don't forget douchebag ebola>robby love moz hate robby moz loves robby my tax $ helps robby cope pregs = holier than thou private pyle stfu robbiepathetic robby = goddess robby > all robby never got hugs robbyh8=evil robcunt sacrifice rob to aliens we are xylaphone
Back
Top Bottom