Robbie Williams channels Morrissey in his new video for Love My Life

Watch: Robbie Williams channels Morrissey in his new video for 'Love My Life' - Entertainment.ie

Is it just us, or is Robbie Williams morphing into a young(er) Morrissey with every passing year?

39412_robmoz.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh God. How dumb are people? He has a vaguely similar hairstyle and that's it? The song almost makes me want to stop listening to music. He makes Katy Perry look like Kate Bush. I can appreciate music I don't like but this is beyond belief. Ugh.

what a tool

I can't forget the moment they were both guests at the Jonathan Ross show.
They were in the waiting room and there was a friendly welcome,
but the first thing Moz said to him: " You look orange ". o_O
Apparently, he had a suntan but it turned out to be well, quite orange. :squiffy:

Apparently, he had a suntan but it turned out to be well, quite orange. :squiffy:
haha i never heard that before! that's great :lbf:

Are you sure that wasnt dale winton in 2004? I cant ever recall morrissey being on JR with Robbie williams

To be fair, Robbie Williams said in the past that he was trying for a Morrissey hairstyle. He admitted he looked more like Jedward at the time though...

Are you sure that wasnt dale winton in 2004? I cant ever recall morrissey being on JR with Robbie williams

He was defo on with RW. Think it was 2006 and he may have performed The Youngest Was The Most Loved. Think Terry Venebles was also on that show.

They have some similar features. Square head come to mind. I always thought he looked a bit like him

Oh, Robbie. You're not wonderful and beautiful. You are monumental knob and you got a face like a smacked arse.

Oh, Robbie. You're not wonderful and beautiful. You are monumental knob and you got a face like a smacked arse.

Well, some people might actually like that, I guess. :rolleyes:
Not me.

I don't know enough about him, don't really like his music, but he seems a friendly, easy guy in conversations.
There are a lot more other so-called stars that annoy me, are boring and have this attitude as if they are god.
In a way that can be funny too, but they're not funny either.

Robbie Williams was on with terry venables promoting a huge charity match and he told j ross that Morrissey said he looked orange,in his defence he said if that's the only thing mozz ever says to him he will die a happy man.

I reckon I think this "Robbie Williams" (whoever he is) looks more like Tom Hanks. I reckon in Brit Tain there isn't many chaps that look like Morrissey and you Brit people make a big deal about anyone with his hair combed back or in a Pompadour. I reckon almost every guy in West Hollywood, Encino, and the Beverly Center looks like Morrissey. I reckon you people are so pathetic and desperate.

I reckon what type of beach is that? There is no sun and people are wearing coats. That looks horrid. Do you people still have those barriers on the beach to keep the Nazis from invading? What a vile place.

Last edited:
Williams is the pop star equivalent of David Cameron's Smiths fandom (that barely makes sense but it feels right).
Didn't Robbie ask Moz to duet once? You Have Killed Me, was it?

Robbie Williams sticks two notes into my front door. His handwriting is so bad that I can only make out one central line that shouts 'Let's do something TOGETHER.' And then another note shouts out 'I LIKE YOU!' He fragments further with scattered lyrics from You Are the Quarry, adding, 'If we sing together it would really confuse them.' I am then invited to sing with Robbie at the upcoming Brit Awards, of which Robbie has somehow collected eighteen (it need hardly be said that my own award cabinet remained polished and empty). I politely refuse the request, but the ever diplomatic British tabloids jump in with MORRISSEY SNUBS ROBBIE. It is inconceivable to the press that a refusal could submit good terms and accord instead of sizzling spite.

Morrissey, Autobiography

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom