RIP Kuiper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am deeply saddened to have learned a former member of this forum and a dear friend of mine has died. He went by the screename "Kuiper" on here. I don't know if any of you remember him or not.

I met him on this forum a long time ago and despite my worst actions on and off the forum he was always there when I needed him. He was a private person in life so I will abstain from posting his real name and age. He will be missed by those who knew him. He left us too soon...

Goodbye Kui.
I'll never forget you.

I am deeply saddened to have learned a former member of this forum and a dear friend of mine has died. He went by the screename "Kuiper" on here. I don't know if any of you remember him or not.

I met him on this forum a long time ago and despite my worst actions on and off the forum he was always there when I needed him. He was a private person in life so I will abstain from posting his real name and age. He will be missed by those who knew him. He left us too soon...

Goodbye Kui.
I'll never forget you.

this is shocking news.

kuiper seemed like a genuinely and truly decent soul; he was intelligent, respectful and always friendly to people here - even when some weren't particularly nice to him.

i remember him saying that he had personal problems in his life and i was aware that he hadn't been here for ages, but thought he'd just got bored of the forum.

wherever he is, i hope things are better for him now.

i'm very sorry to hear about this.

what!!!!!

this is bad news. I talked to kui (won't post his first name) many a time last year.

he was a nice kid and a really good person.

I just read some of his posts yesterday.:tears:
And someone was just telling me how sad I would be if she died and I found out here.:eek: I agreed...
Bless ya, Kuiper

OMG that is just awful.

I hope he didn't suffer.:(

WHAT?! Oh My God! :( This is terrible news :tears: I was wondering about him and why he hadn't posted in so long.

As far as I knew him he seemed like such a gent... even down to letting me briefly use his cool (and long running) "Elvis Moz" avatar (you guys know the one) when he had moved onto another. It should be retired/memorialized. It's bittersweet to post this, but let's remember him by it and keep Kuip in our hearts.

test-9-1.jpg

My sincere condolences to his family. RIP Kuiper. I am so sad...:(

WHAT?! Oh My God! :( This is terrible news :tears: I was wondering about him and why he hadn't posted in so long.

As far as I knew him he seemed like such a gent... even down to letting me briefly use his cool (and long running) "Elvis Moz" avatar (you guys know the one) when he had moved onto another. It should be retired/memorialized. It's bittersweet to post this, but let's remember him by it and keep Kuip in our hearts.

test-9-1.jpg

My sincere condolences to his family. RIP Kuiper. I am so sad...:(

he had a Butters avatar once too. and since then I've always associated the two, and pictured Kuiper as looking like cute little Butters. :(

he had a Butters avatar once too. and since then I've always associated the two, and pictured Kuiper as looking like cute little Butters. :(

Butters was his favorite. He loved South Park and Weezer...they were what he talked about most. He also shamefully had a love for 'Fall Out Boy' but I couldn't blame him as I shamefully had a love for 'Panic! At The Disco'. We would often mock each other over our respective bands. He was so fun...we would talk for hours. Proof of that is throughout this forum. I had always wished to actually meet him one day...

Butters was his favorite. He loved South Park and Weezer...they were what he talked about most. He also shamefully had a love for 'Fall Out Boy' but I couldn't blame him as I shamefully had a love for 'Panic! At The Disco'. We would often mock each other over our respective bands. He was so fun...we would talk for hours. Proof of that is throughout this forum. I had always wished to actually meet him one day...

oh this is making me all too sad. I forgot about his love of Weezer

here's a live version of Butterfly by Weezer, for Kuiper.

Yesterday I went outside
With my mama's mason jar,
Caught a lovely butterfly
When I woke up today
Looked in on my fairy pet
She had withered all away
No more sighing in the breast

I'm sorry for what I did
I did what my body told me to
I didn't mean to do you harm
Everytime I pin down what I think I want it slips away
The goal slips away

Smell you on my hands for days
I can't wash away your scent
If I'm a dog then you're a bitch [pause]
I guess you're as real as me
Maybe I can live with that
Maybe I need fantasy
Life of chasing butterfly

I'm sorry for what I did
I did what my body told me to
I didn't mean to do you harm
Everytime I pin down what I think I want it slips away
The goal slips away

I told you I would return
When the robin makes his nest
But I ain't never coming back
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my God, I can't believe that! How horrible! I was fortunate enough to chat with him a few times in 2006. He was the total Moz apostle. He will be greatly missed by myself and so many others. I'm so sorry!

This is sad news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom