Riot Festival live streaming; Fitz And The Tantrums interview mention

Many thanks to an anonymous user who tipped us about live streaming:

http://chicagoist.com/2016/09/12/riot_fest_stream.php

Hopefully Morrissey's live will be on streaming.

Posted by docinwestchester:

Yesterday's stream stopped after the Meat Puppets at 3:50 PM. Never got close to the headliners. With Moz last on stage tonight, this seems unlikely to stream. Hope I'm wrong!

Posted by I_Am_A_Disco_Dancer in the comments:

Interview with Fitz and the Tantrums who are playing Riot Fest -

NUNN ON ONE: MUSIC Fitz and the Tantrums' Jeremy Ruzumna on the band, Morrissey - Windy City Times

WCT: Since you are coming to Riot Fest are you a fan of Morrissey, who is playing there?
JR: We have to stick around long enough to check him out. That is a must. The one time I saw him in person he was sitting on a curb outside of a hotel. He could have been shooting a video it was so perfect. His head was in his hands. He looked so depressed. No one was coming up to him. It was really weird but kind of cool, awesome actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't know whether Morrissey's set will be on streaming.

Chicago is 7 hours behind Europe (6 hours UK), if his set is on streaming, possibly 4:00 or 5:00 on Sunday Morning.

Not sure where to put this so I'll put it here -

Interview with Fitz and the Tantrums who are playing Riot Fest -

WCT: Since you are coming to Riot Fest are you a fan of Morrissey, who is playing there?

JR: We have to stick around long enough to check him out. That is a must. The one time I saw him in person he was sitting on a curb outside of a hotel. He could have been shooting a video it was so perfect. His head was in his hands. He looked so depressed. No one was coming up to him. It was really weird but kind of cool, awesome actually.

Thanks. I use Periscope which is good, but not enough users sadly.

Yesterday's stream stopped after the Meat Puppets at 3:50 PM. Never got close to the headliners. With Moz last on stage tonight, this seems unlikely to stream. Hope I'm wrong!

8Fijcc.jpg

8Fijcc.jpg

Periscope? It's not the same, but it would be nice if someone could do it.

Cell service was very spotty at the stage where he plays last night. I'll try to save my battery for as many photos/vids as I can, but I will not be able to live stream out...

P.S. There was exactly 1 veggie/vegan food cart there yesterday. Tons of meat and BBQ trucks. I imagine someone will not be happy with this...

Cell service was very spotty at the stage where he plays last night. I'll try to save my battery for as many photos/vids as I can, but I will not be able to live stream out...

Ah, that is nice!
Thank you so much.
Cheers, I hope you can enjoy the concert. :thumb:

I never would have thought fritz would be as big as they are now.

Yeah have fun and report back best you can. Lot of good acts so feel free to mention then as well

Does anyone know what time in Chicago he will be playing? Im from brazil so i need to calculate what time it will be here.

Why is it "awesome" and "cool" to see someone obviously depressed and alone sitting on a curb?
Exactly... Cue to slowly saunter over to sexy popstar sitting on curb and in a soft tone say something interesting.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom