Riot Fest: Morrissey's curated lineup / preview party details released (September 2, 2021)

FB_IMG_1630601468068.jpg

Alkaline Trio
Patti Smith and her Band
Joyce Manor
WDRL
Kristen Young

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
That certainly is interesting. Having been thrown under the bus, first Alain Whyte is retrieved, and now Kristeen Young is forgiven? Is Moz getting sentimental in his old age? Who's next I wonder - special DJ support slot for Mike Joyce? :unsure:
241273207_10158643233003737_7760015909789784185_n.jpg

Screenshot_20210902-175402~2.png

Painful past indeed...
Tell it to my eardrums ;)
FWD.

Alkaline trio and morrissey are a fantastic night in heaven. That blows my mind

Joyce Manor is an awesome new band. My cousin and I were both very shocked and excited to see them on the lineup! Hopefully that'll bring in some much needed new fans for Moz

That certainly is interesting. Having been thrown under the bus, first Alain Whyte is retrieved, and now Kristeen Young is forgiven? Is Moz getting sentimental in his old age? Who's next I wonder - special DJ support slot for Mike Joyce? :unsure:
241273207_10158643233003737_7760015909789784185_n.jpg

I think he should forgive Mike Joyce. He might be a THUG about money, but he's had Morrissey's back when it comes to reputation & that's worth paying for.

People pleasers will stab you in the back, front & side if it's popular with their crowd.

kristeen young: i'm suddenly playing at riot fest
me: when morrissey says jump i say how high

Maybe she would have been more successfull if her artist name was Young Teen Kris instead of Kristeen Young. Who knows

What does curated actually mean here

Used to dread going to see Moz and having to get through KY. Very much not my thing.

Riot-

Riot-Fest in Chicago? Sounds charming. Late night Chicago Street played to the chorus of gunfire, sirens, whizzing bullets flying by, police dogs, news crews about the sordid aftermath of the entire debacle on meth. Do enjoy Morrissey...stay behind thick glass !
Alkaline Trio
Patti Smith and her Band
Joyce Manor
WDRL
Kristen Young

Related item:

I would have left Young out of the line-up and rang up The Dresden Dolls instead, who are now back together. I wonder if Kristeen's inclusion means Visconti produced Bonfire???
1630698226773.png

I would have left Young out of the line-up and rang up The Dresden Dolls instead, who are now back together. I wonder if Kristeen's inclusion means Visconti produced Bonfire???
View attachment 76005
No, Bonfire was produced by Andrew Watt.
And I hope the next albums (with compositions from Alain) will be produced by Stephen Street now that he‘s in a forgiving mood.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom