Rio de Janeiro - video ad posted by liberationmcofficial / Facebook

Comments

T
Back when I saw Morrissey perform with The Smiths, I remember thinking that if he could only perform with a decent band he would sound so much better. Then I saw Morrissey in concert years later with "The Lads" and thought once again that he needs a decent band. Well I suppose Morrissey was thinking the same thing because having seen him perform recently, I must say that he finally has a phenomenal band that can actually play. If you have a chance to go to this show it will be well worth it.

For some reason that shot used in the cover still is reversed - you've got a left-handed Boz, stood on Moz's left, Matt playing a left-hand setup kit, and Mando going right-handed on bass!

Back when I saw Morrissey perform with The Smiths, I remember thinking that if he could only perform with a decent band he would sound so much better. Then I saw Morrissey in concert years later with "The Lads" and thought once again that he needs a decent band. Well I suppose Morrissey was thinking the same thing because having seen him perform recently, I must say that he finally has a phenomenal band that can actually play. If you have a chance to go to this show it will be well worth it.
Thanks for your input Jessie

Well going deaf and dumb does that to you.

Trending Threads

Top Bottom