Rio de Janeiro - Fundicao Progresso (Nov. 30, 2018) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Nov 30, 2018.

By davidt on Nov 30, 2018 at 10:00 PM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Is It Really So Strange? / Hairdresser On Fire / Sunny / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Dial-a-Cliché / Jack The Ripper / Hold On To Your Friends / Break Up The Family / Spent The Day In Bed / Life Is A Pigsty / Something Is Squeezing My Skull / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by an anonymous person

• Photo posted by KingKongLeer:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 3

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Nov 30, 2018.

1. beewee
      beewee
      It's the loose fitting cardigan and over sized shirt. If he were to wear a suit or tuxedo he'd appear slimmer, the current on stage outfit of choice for him gives the appearance of more weight in my opinion~
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Great love handles and Damon shaves his chest and I bet they get up to a lot of things when that happens. Moz is a Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 guy.
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      He looks to be the size of two Johnny Marrs. JM appears to be about 125 lbs tops.
      • Like Like x 1
    4. Peppermint
      Peppermint
      It's not such a surprise. He has on and off through his career, particularly in the Smiths/early solo days (when he used to shave his armpits as well).
    5. E Scott
      E Scott
      No way is he as much as 250lbs ffs. He's not that obese. He's not that tall to carry so much weight.
    6. E Scott
      E Scott
      Let not remind ourselves of his pubic hair peeking over his low hung jeans... My eyes!!!
      • Funny Funny x 1
    7. Alexi
      Alexi
      Are you sure ? I still have the photo if you want to see it again .....
      • Funny Funny x 3
    8. lanterns
      lanterns
      not sure if this is rio but feels like swimming in an ocean watching the beach

by o. litiman on yt
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    9. lanterns
      lanterns
      love this one too and thats why i post it. he is doing his crazy laugh again with the sleeves of the cardigan wrapped around himself. the casual homely look suits him very nicely

by garoto1000 on yt
      • Like Like x 1
    10. Peppermint
      Peppermint
      Those plankton sure are noisy, though. Why is it that the ones who are the most tone-deaf have to sing the loudest? :confused:
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    11. lanterns
      lanterns
      it's a surge of waves that wants to crash into the man, not a choir
    12. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      A rare post by Gustavo:

20181202_113819.jpg 20181202_113842.jpg 02a2035a4f7cd3dce96e3d19106697b2.jpg

Regards,
      FWD.
    13. Marco
      Marco
      Its Rio gig indeed.
    14. Marco
      Marco
    15. NealCassidy
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Party time locally
      Pretty sure Palmerias are champions or close to it.
      Flags and people shirt wearing fans everywhere !
    17. MrShoes
      MrShoes

I heard Moz is going to great lengths to promote this tour by agreeing to be on the next season of IRT Deadliest Roads.

MrShoes

upload_2018-12-2_15-1-35.png