Rio de Janeiro - Fundicao Progresso (Mar. 9, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / Black Cloud / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Alma Matters / Still Ill / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway / You're The One For Me, Fatty / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / How Soon Is Now? // One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by Marco

Last edited:
poooo serio!?
brother vcs avacalharam o sul do meu País, o Brasil!!!! e vem fazendo uma gincana pra quem pagou R$ 480,00 ??? no sudeste, ? o que vcs mostraram de novo?
qual foi a formula, entende uma coisa Morrissey, vc só é vc no The Smiths!

só isso!!!

Exactly the same setlist of Belo Horizonte. Same songs and if Im not mistaken same order as well.
He mentioned Prince Harry is in Rio. "you know Prince Harry is in Rio. He came to ask your money. Don't give it to him".

U
Exactly the same setlist of Belo Horizonte. Same songs and if Im not mistaken same order as well.
He mentioned Prince Harry is in Rio. "you know Prince Harry is in Rio. He came to ask your money. Don't give it to him".

Thank you. I like you. What else did he say? What else did he say?

He said: I walked around Rio today. Everybody is beautiful. Each person from the three sexes is beautiful.

Loved the show! Earned a Crew T-shirt from the soundman! Awesome <3

OMFG! The best rock concert ever!
I touched his hand. I can't believe it.
My dream has come true.

After 'There Is A Light That Never Goes Out' Morrissey said "I could die now". I say: me too.
"...to die by your side is such a heavenly way to die"

I would love to have Maladjusted back on the set list. And Suedehead, and Trouble Loves Me... You Should Have Been Nice To Me, Maudlin Street, Alsatian Cousin... No? Ok, only Maladjusted then, please. :)

there's a band new article over at morrisseysworld with some pictures from brazil which look awesome and an article in today's paper about morrissey

Please tell me that Boz also went for the shorts and espadrilles combo...........or maybe a bikini!

Lovely pic`s.I suddenly have the urge to go out and buy yellow nail polish.

I would love to have Maladjusted back on the set list. And Suedehead, and Trouble Loves Me... You Should Have Been Nice To Me, Maudlin Street, Alsatian Cousin... No? Ok, only Maladjusted then, please. :)

I'd love to see Maladjusted back again too , alcoholic afternoons ! Particularly as it would be fantastic to get a soundboard-quality version from one of the official broadcasts this tour ...

BOZ came out dressed up `"Absolutely Fabulous " BLUE NIGHTGOWN and LONG HAIRED WIG... MORISSEY introduced him saying he had met her!! at the NUDIST BEACH IN RIO!!!...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom