Ringleaders Of The Tormentors VS You Are The Quarry

Really???

YATQ!!!! But with the bonus tracks. I don't care what anyone says...Daddy's voice is beyond amazing! :p

This is a joke, right?

Quarry, by a country mile. That's not even a fair fight.

--jeniphir

Neither is among his best work, but Quarry is easily the best of the two - four excellent singles and a couple of very good album tracks.

I beg to differ, though Quarry was my very first album listened to, I think I opt for Ringleader over it. Though that may change, but I am pretty positive. It's beautiful, something of a masterpiece to me. One that I listened much more than Quarry, and over an over.

Last edited:
Quarry, whilst a very enjoyable album, is bloated and over blown. There was too much expectation on it's shoulders.
Ringleader is more subtle and nuanced and will stand the test of time.

Only my opinion, of course :)

It's interesting that on his recent tour of USA very few ROTT songs have been played compared to those songs on YATQ.
For me, YATQ wins hands down, that's not to say ROTT is crap.

Jukebox Jury

YATQ, I think it's his best solo-album, no matter what anybody else says.
The lyrics on Quarry are much better, and I don't like the sound of Ringleader. The next Morrissey lbum should be produced by Jerry Finn.

ROTT made me forget YATQ even released.

Quarry. ROTT has a couple of songs that I deem better than most of Quarry's songs, but it's not a better album as a whole. To me, anyway. :)

Quarry, whilst a very enjoyable album, is bloated and over blown. There was too much expectation on it's shoulders.
Ringleader is more subtle and nuanced and will stand the test of time.

Only my opinion, of course :)

:p Stosh it you!!!

Ringleader. Quarry is easily the most overrated of Mozzer's albums.

Back
Top Bottom