Morrissey Central RINGLEADER DELUXE ! (July 17, 2020)

Morrissey’s third UK number 1 album ‘Ringleader of the Tormentors’ will be issued this year by BMG for the first time.The album is presently being ‘rebooted’ by producer Tony Visconti and will feature more sections by Ennio Morricone and his orchestra from the 2005 sessions in Rome, plus a photographic booklet.The original album featured four UK hit singles, ‘You Have Killed Me’ (Number 3), ‘The Youngest Was The Most Loved’(Number 14), ‘In The Future When All’s Well’ (Number 17), ‘I Just Want To See The Boy Happy’ (Number 16).

full

Surprised and heartened by Visconti's return. So people can return to the Moz fold? í suppose if it can happen with Street, why not Visconti?
It is slightly surprising. I remember when Stephen Street came back for the last 'Viva Hate' re-issue, everyone was amazed they were back on speaking terms, and suddenly wondering about the possibility of them working together again on something in the future. Of course, nothing happened, and I suspect Street going public with his views that Morrissey editing 'Maudlin Street' and buggering about with the tracklisting was a bad idea, probably didn't help.

Maybe Morrissey himself is one of those 'separate the artist from the person' people, and can happily work with someone out of necessity on a project, then go back to putting them on the shit list and ignoring them?

Remember World Peace deluxe came out side by side to the standard 12 track album.
it was hardly the quarry deluxe with a bunch of new songs.

Straight in to capitalise on Morricone’s death
Not really. We’ve known BMG have been planning re-issues of the albums from the 2000s/2010s for a while now. I’m looking forward to WPINOYB.

í hope for more of this type of Fab-ness...

https://flic.kr/s/aHsjZawwdc

And maybe just a whole tray of "Sweetie-Pies". Something like Columbia did with "Like A Rolling Stone" on the Bootleg Series vol.12 ~ a whole disc of every take & mix ;)

Surprised and heartened by Visconti's return. So people can return to the Moz fold? í suppose if it can happen with Street, why not Visconti?

I'll keep staring at these for a little while longer.

I love your Flickr btw., I think I nicked all the high resolution Lovino pictures from there some time ago :sweatsmile:

They make beautiful desktop backgrounds.

This is pretty funny:

"The original album featured four UK hit singles, ‘You Have Killed Me’ (Number 3), ‘The Youngest Was The Most Loved’(Number 14), ‘In The Future When All’s Well’ (Number 17), ‘I Just Want To See The Boy Happy’ (Number 16)."

@ BMG Number 14, Number 17 and Number 16 aren't hit singles. Nice try though!
You're easily amused.

Indeed not. He just used his website to urge everyone who's ever followed him to vote for a very specific party, and then promotes them by wearing their badge in front of an audience at concerts and TV shows totalling several million people. Clearly showing no interest in politics or attempts to endorse a party whatsoever.
Clown.
100% truth. Well put.

I agree, it hurts my eyes to look at it for too long. Looks like someone snapped it while he was still moving or posing.

Cool! At least there’s something else fun to look forward to in ‘20. I like the photo but I wish it weren’t so blurry.

Was just checking, but yes, it was indeed in 2019.
" The announcement also revealed BMG will be re-issuing remasters of several Morrissey records next year. The planned re-releases - 'Southpaw Grammar', 'Maladjusted', 'You Are The Quarry', 'Ringleader of the Tormentors', 'Years of Refusal' and 'Live at the Hollywood Bowl' - will all get updated artwork and sleeve notes."
Music News Nov 2019
Why? Repackage reissue the tawdry mind of Morrissey.
Loser
lost
failed
failure
exploiter
disgrace.
To bank more money from unhinged obsessed fans.
100% vile.

Hawking absolute rot from 2005 in 2020
to promote his unsavoury self.
Yuck.

I'll keep staring at these for a little while longer.

I love your Flickr btw., I think I nicked all the high resolution Lovino pictures from there some time ago :sweatsmile:

They make beautiful desktop backgrounds.

Also hoping for more scooter cravat action...

Morrissey Fabio Lovino scooter December 2015.jpg

Morrissey Fabio Lovino scooter December 2015+.jpg

Morrissey Fabio Lovino Rollieflex scooter December 2015+.jpg

jed_and_morrissey_2.jpg

And some dreaming of Gelato...?

Morrissey Fabio Lovino Gelato (i).jpg

Morrissey Fabio Lovino Gelato (ii).jpg

And a better quality alternate teary tux boozer ~

Morrissey Fabio Lovino tux booze.jpg

I loved the album when it came out. That same year I travelled to Rome, so it makes it more special.

'The album is presently being rebooted’ by producer Tony Visconti and will feature more sections by Ennio Morricone.' So with Visconti re-working it, I guess it might be okey. However, as they're not adding any new extra songs, is it really worth it just for the photos and a few more music arrangements? I'll think about it!
romano.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom