Morrissey Central RINGLEADER DELUXE ! (July 17, 2020)

Morrissey’s third UK number 1 album ‘Ringleader of the Tormentors’ will be issued this year by BMG for the first time.The album is presently being ‘rebooted’ by producer Tony Visconti and will feature more sections by Ennio Morricone and his orchestra from the 2005 sessions in Rome, plus a photographic booklet.The original album featured four UK hit singles, ‘You Have Killed Me’ (Number 3), ‘The Youngest Was The Most Loved’(Number 14), ‘In The Future When All’s Well’ (Number 17), ‘I Just Want To See The Boy Happy’ (Number 16).

full

There's an entire album's worth of 'Sweetie-Pie' mixes, apparently. I love both the officially released version, and the leaked one, but I'd be up for another version if it's out there.

No idea what might be in the vaults, but I love Swords, so anything in the same vein which might constitute Vol 2 would be outrageously good.
I love Swords too but there was no previously unreleased material on that album.

If Blue Dreamers Eyes and By The Time I Get To Wherever I'm Going were any indication there might still be some hidden gems in the vaults though.

In a sane world, we’d be talking about a fourth 7” single release from Dog at the moment. It feels like the latter LP has disappeared off the face of the planet.

I love Swords too but there was no previously unreleased material on that album.

If Blue Dreamers Eyes and By The Time I Get To Wherever I'm Going were any indication there might still be some hidden gems in the vaults though.
No, I know that.
Swords 2 is just on my wish list, but not holding my breath.
This is the problem with all the great stuff which has been unearthed over the years, it leaves little scope for hidden gems, unless the likes of these were to suddenly appear!!:
  • Action Man
  • Agreeable Civil Servant
  • Buddy Buried Deeply
  • Cage Of Marriage
  • Can't Carry One
  • Diana Dors
  • Hanratty
  • I Couldn’t Understand Why People Laughed
    I Don't Want Us To Finish
  • I Know Who I Love
  • I Think I'm Ready For The Electric Chair
  • I Was Bully, Do Not Forget Me
  • I’m Not Worth Hitting
  • I'm Looking Forward To Going Back
  • In Control Of Dame Dominance
  • My Name Is Mortimer
  • Nightmare
  • No Room For Oscar
  • Sharp Bend, Fast Car, Goodbye
  • Son Of Sin
  • Snake Curves Silently
  • Take Us The Way We Are
  • Teresa, Teresa
  • The Living Jukebox
  • The Longer I Live
  • When I Was Young
  • Women Don't Seem To Like Me

She's an incredibly brave woman. Her and Moz have put their head above the parapet - and been pilloried for it. While the silent majority agree with every word they say...

Yeah. I don't entirely agree with either of them & I think the internet has made them panic - but the idea they're evil fascists when you properly read what their concerns are, is crazy.

& J K has thought her position through & explained it clearly (unlike Moz who makes it really difficult) & STILL instead of people just disagreeing - she's getting misrepresented as a fascist, conservative, right-wing, genocidal, & racist (because of characters in her books) & accused of using her experiences of domestic violence as a weapon or excuse.

No, I know that.
Swords 2 is just on my wish list, but not holding my breath.
This is the problem with all the great stuff which has been unearthed over the years, it leaves little scope for hidden gems, unless the likes of these were to suddenly appear!!:
  • Action Man
  • Agreeable Civil Servant
  • Buddy Buried Deeply
  • Cage Of Marriage
  • Can't Carry One
  • Diana Dors
  • Hanratty
  • I Couldn’t Understand Why People Laughed
    I Don't Want Us To Finish
  • I Know Who I Love
  • I Think I'm Ready For The Electric Chair
  • I Was Bully, Do Not Forget Me
  • I’m Not Worth Hitting
  • I'm Looking Forward To Going Back
  • In Control Of Dame Dominance
  • My Name Is Mortimer
  • Nightmare
  • No Room For Oscar
  • Sharp Bend, Fast Car, Goodbye
  • Son Of Sin
  • Snake Curves Silently
  • Take Us The Way We Are
  • Teresa, Teresa
  • The Living Jukebox
  • The Longer I Live
  • When I Was Young
  • Women Don't Seem To Like Me

My confirmation name is Teresa - that would be another of my names (probably insulted) in a Morrissey song. 😁

I noticed whilst watching EiM recently, that the line "I Think I'm Ready For The Electric Chair" was said by 'Moz' upon entering the door to Billy Duffy's place...the bit where he hands him a piece of paper.

I noticed whilst watching EiM recently, that the line "I Think I'm Ready For The Electric Chair" was said by 'Moz' upon entering the door to Billy Duffy's place...the bit where he hands him a piece of paper.
Yeah, I think that's one of his most famous unreleased songs/lyrics because it was already mentioned in The Severed Alliance.
They did some good research for England Is Mine. I really liked that they included the candy in that scene when he sings "Give Him A Great Big Kiss".

Yeah, I think that's one of his most famous unreleased songs/lyrics because it was already mentioned in The Severed Alliance.
They did some good research for England Is Mine. I really liked that they included the candy in that scene when he sings "Give Him A Great Big Kiss".
Yeah, just checked that one:
"Morrissey later became quite friendly with Duffy, who would often receive lyrics through the post with such titles as ‘The Living Jukebox’, ‘Toytown Massacre’ and ‘(I Think) I’m Ready For The Electric Chair’." Wasn't aware of Toytown Massacre though?

Guess it was Nosebleed stuff though:

"The short-lived career of The Nosebleeds abruptly ended several weeks later with their second gig, a support slot to Magazine at the Ritz. By this stage, Duffy and Morrissey had written a sizeable chunk of The Nosebleeds’ set, including such songs as ‘I Get Nervous’, ‘Toytown Massacre’, ‘(I Think) I’m Ready For The Electric Chair’, ‘The Living Jukebox’ and ‘Peppermint Heaven’."

"Morrissey later became quite friendly with Duffy, who would often receive lyrics through the post with such titles as ‘The Living Jukebox’, ‘Toytown Massacre’ and ‘(I Think) I’m Ready For The Electric Chair’." Wasn't aware of Toytown Massacre though?

"The short-lived career of The Nosebleeds abruptly ended several weeks later with their second gig, a support slot to Magazine at the Ritz. By this stage, Duffy and Morrissey had written a sizeable chunk of The Nosebleeds’ set, including such songs as ‘I Get Nervous’, ‘Toytown Massacre’, ‘(I Think) I’m Ready For The Electric Chair’, ‘The Living Jukebox’ and ‘Peppermint Heaven’."

Yes, it was.

No deluxe for “Old Dog”.. how disappointing, I wanted more electro/synth pop goodness!
an album thats four months old,do you know anything about music,

That sound you can hear is the sound of a turd being polished.

By all means give more of your money to a right-wing goon. He's all yours.
hes all yours,sounds like you have thrown in the towel,what happened, did you listen to his latest album and realise you have been talkng mince for the last five years.you will never leave this site because hatred is the biggest drug of all.

He might have already cannibalised them with new titles if they're that old.

Photo booklet. ❤

That's my contribution. (Let's hope the pictures have more than 3 pixels 😆)

í hope for more of this type of Fab-ness...

https://flic.kr/s/aHsjZawwdc

And maybe just a whole tray of "Sweetie-Pies". Something like Columbia did with "Like A Rolling Stone" on the Bootleg Series vol.12 ~ a whole disc of every take & mix ;)

Surprised and heartened by Visconti's return. So people can return to the Moz fold? í suppose if it can happen with Street, why not Visconti?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom