Rimini roll call

Who is going to the Italian gigs? Been to Italy about 6 times, but not ever been to Rimini, so just wondering what else is there to do here besides the gigs? Out of the five days we are there, we will probably only stay in Rimini one night since we'll mainly be in Tuscany, but during the day we might want something to do/go see. Was thinking of San Marino one day...? Who else is going to the gigs? All I have heard is that Velvet is extremely hot and there is no air conditioning?!

I'll be in Rimini on the 13th, but only intend to go to the show on the 14th. I'm afraid I have no useful information to give concerning Rimini (or Italy in general) except that it has a Piazza Cavour. I'm going to be in Rimini 13th- 17th, and Venice after that.

Hope to see you there!

Who is going to the Italian gigs? Been to Italy about 6 times, but not ever been to Rimini, so just wondering what else is there to do here besides the gigs? Out of the five days we are there, we will probably only stay in Rimini one night since we'll mainly be in Tuscany, but during the day we might want something to do/go see. Was thinking of San Marino one day...? Who else is going to the gigs? All I have heard is that Velvet is extremely hot and there is no air conditioning?!

You can go to the beach ;)
San Marino is a nice place to see, yeah.

I'll be in Rimini on the 13th, but only intend to go to the show on the 14th. I'm afraid I have no useful information to give concerning Rimini (or Italy in general) except that it has a Piazza Cavour. I'm going to be in Rimini 13th- 17th, and Venice after that.

Hope to see you there!
Piazza Cavour is pretty crowded in weekend evenings... loads of people hanging out and drinking.. in the summer you should take a walk in Viale Vespucci.

Should I stay or should I go?
That club is in the middle of nowhere, I hate Rimini and its area (especially in the summertime), I still haven't bought the tickets... but a voice inside my head is whispering: 'go, go, go'.
Big existential problem here :tears:

Guess this didn't work out too well... Just got back from Italy, a bit disappointed, but we still had a great time as always. Spent five days with friends at their house in Tuscany, and obviously didn't drive over to Rimini when we heard. Oh well, looking forward to Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom