Rifke interviews

@Born to Harangue want to do an interview?!

I don't mind heating up the leftovers, therefore I would be willing to answer the questions that Oh My didn't bother to answer, just so they don't go to waste. If you send me questions about living in Argentina I'll try my best to answer them, but I learned everything I know about Argentina from Urbanus so all I really know are their average penis sizes and that they're fake Spaniards.

I don't mind heating up the leftovers, therefore I would be willing to answer the questions that Oh My didn't bother to answer, just so they don't go to waste. If you send me questions about living in Argentina I'll try my best to answer them, but I learned everything I know about Argentina from Urbanus so all I really know are their average penis sizes and that they're fake Spaniards.
great!

Not a surprise. Your entire presence on this forum is feeding off my leftovers publicly and anonymously.

I am happy that I can educate people on here.

holy f***, is this guy a diva. wont do the interview because he doesn't like a question. you don't like a question just make up some bullshit answer, that's how it works! none of this catering the questions to the likes of the interviewees. first he wants to know im not jewish. how the f*** is a person supposed to prove that? not to mention, I feel no inclination whatsoever to prove that im not. shit man....

holy f***, is this guy a diva. wont do the interview because he doesn't like a question. you don't like a question just make up some bullshit answer, that's how it works! none of this catering the questions to the likes of the interviewees. first he wants to know im not jewish. how the f*** is a person supposed to prove that? not to mention, I feel no inclination whatsoever to prove that im not. shit man....

:tearsofjoy:

enhanced-buzz-25699-1324414349-7.jpg

:tiphat:

you're most welcome, herr bear! what kind of a pie are you gonna buy, bert?! I like key lime and coconut cream myself. lemon meringue pie can be pretty good too!

816Swu%2BoPAL._SX425_.jpg

I have made a major decision! :sunglasses: I shall not eat one whole pie in your honor. Instead I shall eat 8 slices of separate pie, thus forming a whole pie! I pray, sweet and kind fraulein, that this still remains true to your brilliant plan. Today I started with a slice of banana cream pie. :yum: It was quite satisfying (although the slices of banana could have been slightly thinner) and has successfully set said plan in motion!

Viva are you going to put your chaturbate link here in the interview thread? I think you should f*** vocaroo, and just do an interview for rifke live on your webcam.

Rifke, this is me being helpful toward your cause, in penance for the fact that I haven’t had a chance to answer my questions yet. Shame!! on me!! :oops:

But i am getting to it!

816Swu%2BoPAL._SX425_.jpg

I have made a major decision! :sunglasses: I shall not eat one whole pie in your honor. Instead I shall eat 8 slices of separate pie, thus forming a whole pie! I pray, sweet and kind fraulein, that this still remains true to your brilliant plan. Today I started with a slice of banana cream pie. :yum: It was quite satisfying (although the slices of banana could have been slightly thinner) and has successfully set said plan in motion!
that is the best plan I have heard yet! of course it's fine: whatever makes you happy, most kind herr bear! I've never had banana cream pie before! you just don't see it around here, why is that?! sounds good though! enjoy!!

Back
Top Bottom