Riffing on an idea from the guy at the donut store

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
His name is Kevin, he's a highly functioning :crazy: who sells me my glazed donut and chocolate milk, not sure if I've written about him here or not.

Anyway, he claims that we are steeped in energy waves and can detect natural events if we tap into those energy waves and understand how to read them, it's very whack job George Nory shit, but I have an idea.

So I do the sign reading thing and sometimes I get tremendously overwhelmed and confused and just have to tune it all out and not hear or read anything. Morrissey talks about it in Ouija Board when he pleads to the board to hear his voice.I had some theories about that that were completely un-PC and old school biblical, the being under water, receiving dark, dark, dark messages mixed with tiny tidbits of hope. Not like KILL PEOPLE messages that psychos hear, just confused ranting, chatter, anger, lots of anger and frustration within the words of the words I hear, it's hard to explain. Anyway, my idea is, and this idea has to be coupled with the hermetic androgyne theorie of two being one, what if...what if one half of the sun and moon couple is in an area completely steeped in corruption and villiany, he;s jsut sleeping there, eating there, being there. What if that dictates the "reading" confusion I get on my end? Like I'm a remote control tuning rod to a darker energy he's enveloped in without even knowing he's enveloped in it? I'm just trying to make sense of the last few days and why I'm struggling. And yes it extends beyond TAKE YER MEDS, FREAKSHOW. Is it okay for a girl to theorize the mysiticism of a given situation? FFS!

I completely suspect this will be quoted on the mainpage as proof of my insanity. Whatevs, when your profession is humiliation, blah, blah, blah...:rolleyes:

His name is Kevin, he's a highly functioning :crazy: who sells me my glazed donut and chocolate milk, not sure if I've written about him here or not.

Anyway, he claims that we are steeped in energy waves and can detect natural events if we tap into those energy waves and understand how to read them, it's very whack job George Nory shit, but I have an idea.

you guys should get married.

Right, because any underemployed/underpaid person could never possibly have anything substantial to offer.

After all, what would the neighbors say? Or Mom and Dad?

It was a joke. If there was true love there, totally. But the guy is a nutjob.

Think of the free donuts though.

True, true...

Back
Top Bottom