Reward: name the line crashers

Morrissey Vs. Kristeen Young

Wink Wink Vs. Adam

Now... Dave vs. Suparni????

Please, somebody end the fued before somebody gets hurt...

I put my money on Suparni, since she's got The Ramones in her corner... :D

Seriously, though....you both are great...and I think you both know it's stupid to argue over stupid things....

I don't really have a fued with Adam.

leaves.jpg

nice picture

Now, let me get this part straight. All the things you said are true but I missed the main point and you think that we should talk on the phone so that you can explain it to me?

Last edited by a moderator:
You clearly do have an issue with me. What I'm saying is that I don't have one with you. I'm starting to, but I'd rather let it go.

as far as i can see, dave, what's going on here looks something like this:
boese062.gif

We have two comparing themselves to Morrissey, always a popular tactic, but I have to say I think that is beat by the guy comparing himself to Jesus.

We have two comparing themselves to Morrissey, always a popular tactic, but I have to say I think that is beat by the guy comparing himself to Jesus.

i don't doubt it, dave, but are you trying to say that you've actually been reading this thread? how did you do it? :confused:

nice picture

:) Thanks! :)

Now, let me get this part straight. All the things you said are true but I missed the main point and you think that we should talk on the phone so that you can explain it to me?

and as for this... well I said I was not going to get into it so:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=1967195693

and no... we won't be talking on the phone, simply expresed - thats how I deal with individual conflict - one on one... which is very differently than how I choose to deal with "groups." So I know how you like to take things literally... probably better off not doing that here with me, at least not in the morrissey solo forums!

Last edited:
While you were writing to me and I wasn't responding it was cool to do it here. When I responded, it became an individual conflict that shouldn't be dealt with in groups. Do I have that part right?

I don't know what that means. Should I be looking for literal meaning?

Now you're posting video links? We've gone from a phone call to a video link? I guess it's really over.

That's what she said ;)

The glow of pride felt at one's girlfriend calling it "long" would quickly fade upon realizing she also called it a "thread". Man's length should exceed his girth-- or what's a condom for?-- but only to the well-proportioned is true love apportioned.

Back
Top Bottom