Reward: name the line crashers

so you are saying mozgrrl is one of the line crashers...go to her myspace page and you may find other line crashers...it's not hard to figure out--by the comments on her page--other fellow line crashers in her group.

Some here call them "Irregular Regulars"...calling them that just creates a sense of pride for them (there's "julia" and there's the "Irregular Regulars")...it just encourages their behavior. They may feel they indeed have the right to cut...up there with julia.

what about calling them selfish pricks.

Continue naming names. Unless you don't agree with the tactic. To each their own. THis is just my opinion...if they don't want to face hostile fans, they shouldn't do this.

I don't know what they call themselves all I know is that I got an email with that name and that title in it from a somebody who apparently does not have it in them to cause discomfort to the extent that I do. Comfort isn't the point... :p

I don't know any of their names. I just know bullshit POLITICIANS AND GROUPS AND MOBS AND POLITICS when I see it.

And I utterly despise politics and politicians and mobs and groups...

so I could give a hoop lala if it makes people uncomfortable. What do you expect being around and bringing politics around that kind of intense person who is authentic and basically unrepressed in his expression (moz)? rainbows and butterflies?

i really wanted to go a year without responding to you...

if you handle it at a the show there may be a fight...put pressure here, it may not come to that--the group may dismantle before then. The selfish bastards should be revealed...shame is a powerful tool. If they are regulars here, they may very well fear losing respect from solo members. so they may stop for that reason.

I just feel that if they aren't ashamed to do it in person they will not be ashamed to have their screen names posted.

I just feel that if they aren't ashamed to do it in person they will not be ashamed to have their screen names posted.

you might be right. but you know what? If i had read this kind of thread before the new york shows and if I saw their pics beforehand I would have actually realized that somebody might be so LOW and selfish as to do this, whereas it did not even occur to me until the last night. Call me slow or whatever, I just didn't realize the fully grown people had to be monitored by other people who wait in the same line. I didn't realize that it would be like trying to get into a WWE event... I haven't been to any shows where that happened. This was the first time it has happened... or I realized it happened.

but has anyone ever challenged them? has a large group, like say here on solo, challenged them? i'm sure they in the past got angry comments from fans in line, but never sustained pressure. most people are afraid to confront assholes in person--obviously that's what happened in NYC.

so morrissey-solo may be a good place to clearly, systematically, and effectively get these people to stop...or...encourage the other people to stand up to these selfish pricks...words of motivation...no longer just letting the "Irregular Regulars' get away with it.

so i feel it could very well be effective.

but has anyone ever challenged them? has a large group, like say here on solo, challenged them? i'm sure they in the past got angry comments from fans in line, but never sustained pressure. most people are afraid to confront assholes in person--obviously that's what happened in NYC.

so morrissey-solo may be a good place to clearly, systematically, and effectively get these people to stop...or...encourage the other people to stand up to these selfish pricks...words of motivation...no longer just letting the "Irregular Regulars' get away with it.

umm, did everyone miss my post? i know who they are. but what would my reward be? hmmm??

I really do not want to be part of any group on any side. I just call em like I see em. I am not a group person. I don't like groups. I don't want to be part of a challenging group or a defending group. Groups stink.

I really do not want to be part of any group on any side. I just call em like I see em. I am not a group person. I don't like groups. I don't want to be part of a challenging group or a defending group. Groups stink.

i didn't really mean a group...i don't care to make any groups and never even met a morrissey-solo member...i mean for everyone to jsut stand up to them for now on...more strength in numbers...that in a way will be a group.

I would not post anyone's pic or give any actual names or anything because that is more serious than cutting in line. That's just my opinion.

i just think people should act according to their own feeling. In a spontaneous and unrepressed manner... in this and all matters. And it is not always easy to do that. But I have worked too hard and too long on UN-blocking the pathways of expression... and sometimes that makes for very beautiful and soft movement of energy - and sometimes it is quite strong and perhaps seemingly harsh. But my sense of right and my sense of balance and natural law tells me that there is an ugly situation here... and there is already too much of that in the world we all have to live and work in... heaven knows nobody wants that when they are taking a step out of it all to enjoy some art for an evening.

Last edited:
maybe. then i can sell it on ebay cuz i spent all my money in NYC. :(

much money spent and more to spend before the week is through methinks. It's in such good condition you might be able to return it to barneys. you would probably get more for it there cause those shirts cost more than 500 I would say... of course I am not sure and have not checked this one... but from what I have seen just being around there. However, I will keep it.

I would not post anyone's pic or give any actual names or anything because that is more serious than cutting in line. That's just my opinion.

their actions are public...their myspace pages are public...i don't think any harm will come to line crashers. if they don't accept fans won't stand for this anymroe, i suggest fans politely get in front of them.

that's my point...it should be resolved on the board, and not face to face at the next GA show. everyone knows how Julia looks like...she used money to gain morrissey's notice. their's a price to pay, you become noticed by others too. the "Irregualr Regulars" are using shady tactics to gain morrissey's notice. if they want to be noticed, lets notice them...name the line crashers.

If any of them is reading this, that person should contact the others and let their group know fans aren't tolerating this anymore. Then their 'representative' is free to come on here, apologize, and state they won't do it anymore. But the problem is, some of them are so moz obsessed, i'm sure they feel they are entitled to the front of the line. so...

edit: yes i agree actual names are never a good thing. certainly last names should not be released.

I don't know what anybody is doing but I would say that putting peoples names down in writing in regards to this matter puts it out for the entire world to see on a google of the persons name. That could include clients and boss's and all that sort of fun stuff. Some clients do not want to hear that you go to Moz shows at all much less very often and stand on line for hours or days to do so... just a fact folks. This could cause professional repercussions and persecution from a world that I suspect most people who appreciate Morrissey are already at a slight disadvantage in... so I think you are probably correct on that point.

But I still don't think any kind of movement or revolution works. Individual rebellion is much different than revolution... esp group revolution. This messages and representatives and "fans not tolerating" reeks of political revolution... and that always leads to a new form of regime...

YUCK... all political garbage.

Individual awareness is all that is needed. People going to shows need to be aware... as individuals.

no revolution or statements or groups or anything of the sort will I take part in.

In fact that's it for me on this matter.

If I go to any more shows then I know the situation now. And I will be aware... as for everybody else... good luck. But I cannot take part in any group movement...

I am a free individual. Alone, alone, alone. Not bound by any of that stuff. Alone = all one.

Last edited:
I don't know what anybody is doing but I would say that putting peoples names down in writing in regards to this matter puts it out for the entire world to see on a google of the persons name. That could include clients and boss's and all that sort of fun stuff. Some clients do not want to hear that you go to Moz shows at all much less very often and stand on line for hours or days to do so... just a fact folks. This could cause professional repercussions and persecution from a world that I suspect most people who appreciate Morrissey are already at a slight disadvantage in... so I think you are probably correct on that point.

But I still don't think any kind of movement or revolution works. Individual rebellion is much different than revolution... esp group revolution. This messages and representatives and "fans not tolerating" reeks of political revolution... and that always leads to a new form of regime...

YUCK... all political garbage.

Individual awareness is all that is needed. People going to shows need to be aware... as individuals.

no revolution or statements or groups or anything of the sort will I take part in.

In fact that's it for me on this matter.

If I go to any more shows then I know the situation now. And I will be aware... as for everybody else... good luck. But I cannot take part in any group movement...

I am a free individual. Alone, alone, alone. Not bound by any of that stuff. Alone = all one.

I agree...but they ARE for the most part a group.

if you see line crashers...um...individually join the rest of us in telling them off and not letting them get away with it. because that's basically what i am talking about...no one is taking roll call here Suparni.

I agree...but they ARE for the most part a group.

no one is taking roll call here Suparni.

I understand. I am just reflecting on the situation in regard to how it represents life and a larger scope - the world... that's all. Perhaps I am too philosophical at the moment. Probably because I am extremely tired but too buzzing for whatever reason - to sleep.

But I think it's right about that time. Anyways I probably shouldn't even allow myself to write when I am feverish and exhausted. It always get intense like it did today. Like in the Brothers Karamazov or something...

Haha... I saw all, I say nothing. I got to the Max Moz line between 4:30 and 5:30 each of the three days and ended up in the 2nd or 3rd row... same as some who'd waited since 8 am. The venue should have passed out numbered wristbands at 10 am or something sane and logical. Oh well.

Last edited:
Yeah, no. I'm not into calling out. Like I said in the other thread, I didn't have guts enough to confront them in person, so I'm not going to try to do it here. . .that's backwards and cowardly. I stopped doing internet call-outs many years ago and have been a happier person since. It's just not worth it.

I think the majority of those people are not -solo members anyhow, because Moz disapproves and they have to do/think/like/consume only what Morrissey has put his stamp on.

It's no use. It sucked, they suck, but let's move on.

--jeniphir

Yes I can't do the callouts - though whoever called out mozgrll is apparently on the right track. Friends or not it is indeed a cowardly thing to do - I don't know why some people can't understand one simple thing - and I know that here it is probably a controversial statement but -

Morrissey is a person, like you and me. Furthermore, he is a singer/lyricist - not even a technical 'songwriter' as he doesn't write the music. That is all he is. He isn't your messiah. He hasn't saved you - if you let his music save you or help you out as I did - it was partly your decision for allowing the words to help you.

The reason I don't go to as many shows as I want to is simple - I have a kid - thus breeds responsibility.

All I can say is that if you are reading this and you are so obsessed with Mozz you can throw your morals to the ground - you are a sad person - and sorrow will come - to you - in the end.

Back
Top Bottom