Reward: name the line crashers

WinkWink

Banned
There is a group of people who have created a system of holding spots up near the front of the line at GA MOrrissey shows. The huge group makes an appearance soon before the show starts, hijacking the front row. This is unfair to anyone not part of this group. It is not possible for this group to get anything other than front row at these morrissey shows. where does that leave the rest of us??

this was a huge problem at the Hammerstein shows, and though they are now over, i propose morrissey fans to NOT allow this to happen anymroe. protest these people. They will continue to do this until challenged...

The reward...being able to get front row at morrissey show...fairly.

Oh...and if you know any of the people, and they post here on the forum or on the solo main page...out them. mention their screen names...we have to put on the pressure to make this bullshit stop.

the discussion could also be found here:

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=79736

Last edited:
I'm with you on that one!
I had the 5 days pass and on Saturday I came in at 2pm and there were only around 20 people ahead of me where 5-8 of them didn't have the 5 days pass, so I was thinking at least for this show I will be on the barrier. but of course by the time they moved us to the other area suddennly another 20 people showed up so I ended up second row at the side.
This was really annoying, I don't expect anyone to stand 20 hours in line but still saving spot for 20 other people is way too much.
And please do not tell me "you should have come earlier" cause some of us do have life and what's funny is that on Sunday I came in at 5pm and ended up at the same spot....
Whoever goes to the concerts next week, please take some photos of those selfish bastards!

well I don't know why I was chosen - I am not a leader - but I got an email from a certain someone who I am sure prefers to remain nameless and it had this name in it... sorry dude.... but fair is fair.

myspace/Mozgrrl
solo member - mozgrrl

(there is no one on EARTH i'm afraid of...)

certainly not mozgrrl or any of these irregular regulars... no wonder moz threw the shirt to me(BAWHAHAHAHA).. he was like "oh my god... what is that...??? a human being... a real live, living, breathing, normal, healthy human being... I had forgotten what they are like.... Here!!! take my shirt!!!" bawhahahahahh!

and yes, it really should go into the cracks of doom... that shirt.. . lol not right in the head!!! you get it! i am indeed making fun... :p

Last edited:
Those cats were at Myrtle Beach, and I knew when I saw a group of ten or so go in front of me, and start talking to friends, I was like hell no...
When the doors opened they all got up front and I was three rows back, I elbowed, squeezed, and pushed past these so called fans...
and boom, I was at the barricade... Best show I have seen so far...
Looking forward to Greenville... My Moz stomping ground...

from what I could tell there was a group of "line crashers" who were Irish or British, (I'm quite the uncultured type) and becuase of this I don't even mind that they got infront of me for every show, becuase they did travel much farther than myself, and they have great accents!

from what I could tell there was a group of "line crashers" who were Irish or British, (I'm quite the uncultured type) and becuase of this I don't even mind that they got infront of me for every show, becuase they did travel much farther than myself, and they have great accents!

they do have great accents... but so do I.

this one english guy got into the most horrible fistfight with like a bridge and tunnel jersey guy. it was the full moon gig. there was blood everywhere. it was gnarly to the max. i felt like i was at a dmx gig.

Thank you for clearing that up Dave. I feel partially responsible for fueling everyone's fire about this issue. Then it turned nasty. And I didn't want that. I addressed the issue but never meant it to be taken this far. Hence why I stopped commenting on it. But I feel that you have summed it up nicely. So I agree with you. End of story. Thanks.

LOL! is it on youtube? somebody find it!

Winky, I have to say your thread is just some DRAMA. This problem won't be solved on the board. I'm against the "crashers" but what is posting their screen names supposed to do?

It's one step away from identifying them publicly which is harassment and is actually WAY more serious than what they are doing.

Again, They Are Wrong!

But handle it at the show, not on the board. In the words of DMX, that's a bitch move.

Last edited:
this one english guy got into the most horrible fistfight with like a bridge and tunnel jersey guy. it was the full moon gig. there was blood everywhere. it was gnarly to the max. i felt like i was at a dmx gig.

was this the fight that went down saturday in the mezz? my homies who were in the press section said there was some sort of altercation going down up there for like, 10 minutes. that and they were sitting next to a certain gap-toothed mtv vj with the gnarliest of blonde highlights.

granted. perhaps it is a bitch move... and I suppose I apologize... well, yes, I do. and I must say that mozgrrl has a few very nice pics of her and moz on her myspace. I am just bitter because I have a terrible cold from being so close to so many people and standing out in the cold.
sorry.

seriously, I on the other hand have a gross, lawn guyland accent that I am determined to shake

i am from long island... so i hope you are not making fun of me. I bear grudges... especially when it's the day after 5 Moz shows and when I am sick.

I suppose you aren't making fun of me and you too are from LI because generally folks don't recognize any long island accent in me- -where I grew up there isn't much of that... then so many years abroad really shook whatever there may have been of it... I hope I am not getting one living on LI this time. If so . . . maybe its time to hit the road - again.

Ah well... soon enough my long awaited vacation will will start... dec.

well i responded on the other thread (Nugz on stage) to Jenipher and I think that pretty much says why i took it to the board... and i am sticking to that. and your DMX talk - i understand - i also do that sometimes... but only when the subject matter is too low for me to use my own mode...

like if i was dealing with a situatton (like gangs and clubs and feeling "special" oh- like right now for example) I might use the word BITCHES - oh! actually i did. because the situation is so surprisingly in tune with that kind of idiotic talk that it illustrates a point to speak that way - in my world at least.

anyway enough of this for me. Time for some Nyquil. I hope I am recovered from this bug I must have gotten at the shows. being sick... uggh.

anyway enough of this for me. Time for some Nyquil. I hope I am recovered from this bug I must have gotten at the shows. being sick... uggh.

I think mozza gave us the flu! I ended up sick the next day after I seen him in merrillville and was fairly close, That was the first day he said he was not feeling well. I'll deal with it for him, it was worth it!

I know the names of all the line crashers. I stayed in the same apt with them. I did not line crash or stay in line all day (cept for monday). I was too busy drinking/nursing hangovers, and THEN enjoying Morrissey at night, the whole week, then to have my life revolve around queuing.

LOL! is it on youtube? somebody find it!

Winky, I have to say your thread is just some DRAMA. This problem won't be solved on the board. I'm against the "crashers" but what is posting their screen names supposed to do?

It's one step away from identifying them publicly which is harassment and is actually WAY more serious than what they are doing.

Again, They Are Wrong!

But handle it at the show, not on the board. In the words of DMX, that's a bitch move.

i really wanted to go a year without responding to you...

if you handle it at a the show there may be a fight...put pressure here, it may not come to that--the group may dismantle before then. The selfish bastards should be revealed...shame is a powerful tool. If they are regulars here, they may very well fear losing respect from solo members. so they may stop for that reason.

well I don't know why I was chosen - I am not a leader - but I got an email from a certain someone who I am sure prefers to remain nameless and it had this name in it... sorry dude.... but fair is fair.

myspace/Mozgrrl
solo member - mozgrrl

(there is no one on EARTH i'm afraid of...)

certainly not mozgrrl or any of these irregular regulars... no wonder moz threw the shirt to me(BAWHAHAHAHA).. he was like "oh my god... what is that...??? a human being... a real live, living, breathing, normal, healthy human being... I had forgotten what they are like.... Here!!! take my shirt!!!" bawhahahahahh!

and yes, it really should go into the cracks of doom... that shirt.. . lol not right in the head!!! you get it! i am indeed making fun... :p

so you are saying mozgrrl is one of the line crashers...go to her myspace page and you may find other line crashers...it's not hard to figure out--by the comments on her page--other fellow line crashers in her group.

Some here call them "Irregular Regulars"...calling them that just creates a sense of pride for them (there's "julia" and there's the "Irregular Regulars")...it just encourages their behavior. They may feel they indeed have the right to cut...up there with julia.

what about calling them selfish pricks.

Continue naming names. Unless you don't agree with the tactic. To each their own. THis is just my opinion...if they don't want to face hostile fans, they shouldn't do this.

i am from long island... so i hope you are not making fun of me. I bear grudges... especially when it's the day after 5 Moz shows and when I am sick.

I suppose you aren't making fun of me and you too are from LI because generally folks don't recognize any long island accent in me- -where I grew up there isn't much of that... then so many years abroad really shook whatever there may have been of it... I hope I am not getting one living on LI this time. If so . . . maybe its time to hit the road - again.

Ah well... soon enough my long awaited vacation will will start... dec.

Ha, no I'm definitly from long island, on the south shore, on the border of queens, so I have a really heavy accent....

Back
Top Bottom