Revisiting "Your Arsenal" 27 Years On - New Article on Eject Music by Fiona Dodwell

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2019.

By Anonymous on Jul 26, 2019 at 1:47 PM
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New Article about Moz and his career in the early 90s. Nice to read something actually positive.

Memories of Morrissey: Revisiting 'Your Arsenal' as it Turns 27 - Eject Music
    As Morrissey's album, Your Arsenal, turns 27 this week, Fiona Dodwell takes a look at the album and the 1992 era of the music legend's career.
    by Fiona Dodwell

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Morrissey's left nut
      Morrissey's left nut
      Pity he didn't learn anything else from Paint a Vulgar Picture. Kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy, that one.
      • Like Like x 1
    2. ThePoliticalRevolution
      ThePoliticalRevolution

Can't remember if I was there. But if I was, I was DEFINITELY having a blast. God how I love to party.

Steves cute.
    3. ThePoliticalRevolution
      ThePoliticalRevolution
      If you are bored, you should go cum into a dirty sock. Stop talking shit about my Steve
      • Like Like x 1
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Congrats Morrissey for the greatest vinyl record ever made! From start to finish, not a glitch or bump in the road old boy. We post some shite on this site, but, "Your Aresenal", remains locked and loaded to this very day!
      Your Arsenal Tour in Daft Diego 92 at the Sports Areana.....we are ....."Are an old squeeze-box, no one plays anymore. Best !
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Whose Steve?
      • Informative Informative x 1
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      The departure and apparent falling out with, Steven Street and Alan Whyte...Well....Sad to say, .. things were just not the same .Sad to say .just not same again.....forgive any mispellings and para-phrasing. Those years 88-97 "Golden Lights".
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Yours?
      • Funny Funny x 1
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Except with Boris, the whole purpose was to create a new "bus" story to supplant the lie about £350m/week. Presumably you think FD's articles are designed to supplant the 'racism' stories in the Google listings? Well, that would only work if FD was producing endless articles containing mentions of 'racism' but with a benign angle. Her articles do nothing to counter The Guardian's best efforts. They exist along side each other (and why on earth would anyone be searching 'Fiona Dodwell'??).

That tin foil hat suits you though.
    9. Sister I'm a Poet
      Sister I'm a Poet
      Yep:

"Best of! Most of!/Satiate the need"

Except, there hasn't really been a "need" to satiate for a long time ...
      • Like Like x 1
    10. Morrissey's left nut
      Morrissey's left nut
      "Your" Steve. Please. Captain Cuntcakes is more like it.
    11. ThePoliticalRevolution
      ThePoliticalRevolution
      I'm sure he'd be fine if I called him Captain Cuntcakes to his face.

Now, shut up, you testicle.
      • Like Like x 1
    12. Mayfly
      Mayfly
      Yes indeed, it was tried.
      I also remember Richard Hawley once saying that he would like to write some music with Boz Boorer, but to my knowledge it hasn't happened yet. Still a collaboration that I would be interested in.
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    13. Nigel L Bevan
      Nigel L Bevan
      My personal favourite album. It's direct and has heavy guitars. I do think everyone shines with Ronson on board. Such a shame the colaboration never continued.

• Like Like x 1
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      You know, $teve. Who is now interacting with Fiona with one strategy to the fore - to clean up his 100% despicable image.
      • Funny Funny x 1