Revealed! The New Driver For The MozBus!!

Peter
I actually went on the bus on Thursday, was interviewed by the MEN.... the downstairs is a dancefloor!!!!!!:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Peter
I actually went on the bus on Thursday, was interviewed by the MEN.... the downstairs is a dancefloor!!!!!!:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Ah, you see, that could be a problem. If you have the sightseers upstairs, looking out for the sights, before they get pissed and boogie downstairs, then the centre of gravity is shifted upwards, and the bus could topple over when cornering. That would make the news. Imagine the headlines.

When's this MEN thing printed then?

Peter

P.S - I drove past the end of your road on Thursday evening. Too busy to pop in, sorry. Probably a good thing.

Ah, you see, that could be a problem. If you have the sightseers upstairs, looking out for the sights, before they get pissed and boogie downstairs, then the centre of gravity is shifted upwards, and the bus could topple over when cornering. That would make the news. Imagine the headlines.

When's this MEN thing printed then?

Peter

P.S - I drove past the end of your road on Thursday evening. Too busy to pop in, sorry. Probably a good thing.

Probably was a good thing as I was at the City game:thumb:

The MEN and Channel M interviewed both myself and Craig (The Inspiral carpets drummer) as he is running Oasis tours on the bus in the summer to tie in with Oasis at Heaton Park.
The MEN featured the Oasis side of things in yesterdays paper and they are doing a Morrissey feature in the ''next two weeks'' which will include my bits.
Channel M are doing a feature on the tours over Easter in a 'what's on' programme.
As a result of the feature in the MEN, Craig is being filmed by both BBC Manchester and Granada on Monday for that evenings news, tonight at 8.30pm on Talk Sport and it was in the Sun today too!
The Times are also covering my side of things in a forth coming edition on Morrissey's 50th birthday.

Jukebox ''Media Whore'' Jury

Probably was a good thing as I was at the City game:thumb:

The MEN and Channel M interviewed both myself and Craig (The Inspiral carpets drummer) as he is running Oasis tours on the bus in the summer to tie in with Oasis at Heaton Park.
The MEN featured the Oasis side of things in yesterdays paper and they are doing a Morrissey feature in the ''next two weeks'' which will include my bits.
Channel M are doing a feature on the tours over Easter in a 'what's on' programme.
As a result of the feature in the MEN, Craig is being filmed by both BBC Manchester and Granada on Monday for that evenings news, tonight at 8.30pm on Talk Sport and it was in the Sun today too!
The Times are also covering my side of things in a forth coming edition on Morrissey's 50th birthday.

Jukebox ''Media Whore'' Jury

I saw them before they got famous, and they were, err, odd. Supported my mate's band at the now defunct Queen's Hall in Bradford. Got booed off after they left the sound of a mooing cow going on for 20 minutes.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom