Returning member

A

Anonymous

Maybe is that wino sophie again! The one who always goes to postponed moz gigs. She doesn’t have any luck unless she puts her handsome some shots!

A

Anonymous

Hey, I used to be a regular member here back in '07-'09. I'm sort of back, at least temporarily for now, anyone still around from back in those days?????????
Where the hell do you think we would go?

Not like we have a life or anything, welcome back to the asylum. Straight jackets are handed out for free so we type with a pen between our teeth.

A

Anonymous

Where the hell do you think we would go?

Not like we have a life or anything, welcome back to the asylum. Straight jackets are handed out for free so we type with a pen between our teeth.
You have to meet Charlotte! A new one here! She's so mad!

Moderate Rebel

Returning Member
welcome back, what was your username? also, nice prof pic, Tulsi, right? she's gr8, ergo, has no chance :cool:

Hi Robby! Tulsi is too honest/fierce/principled for the "vote blue no matter who" crowd in the #Russiagate party... too common sense for the mainstream media that loves endless interventionist wars, that's why they go out of their way to attack/bully/smear her :tears:

Moderate Rebel

Returning Member
Hey hey! I'm (sort of) back! :innocent:

Stay safe & don't forget to take your vitamin D supplements if you aren't getting enough sunlight these days. Not sure what's worse between the SARS-CoV-2 virus & these hysterical authoritarian lockdowns based on fear. :mask:

Top Bottom