Results day - thursday !!!

Tomorrow
Will it really come?
And if it does come
Will I still be human?

Arrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Love PTxx.

good luck, solo's young adults

Which sixth form did you go to PT, and where are you hoping to study in the future?

I went to Roundhay School sixth form in Leeds, it is a fantastic place and part of me was actually sad to leave.

I am hoping to go to Manchester University to do American Studies which allows me to look at literature, history, politics, arts and culture ... everything really! I also get to do a year in California !!

Love PTxx.

I went to Roundhay School sixth form in Leeds, it is a fantastic place and part of me was actually sad to leave.

I am hoping to go to Manchester University to do American Studies which allows me to look at literature, history, politics, arts and culture ... everything really! I also get to do a year in California !!

Love PTxx.

Good for you. I completed my A Levels two years ago, and I'm off to Salford Uni in September. Got all my finance back today, so I'm all ready to go. Got three and half weeks left at work, then I'm finished.

Good for you. I completed my A Levels two years ago, and I'm off to Salford Uni in September. Got all my finance back today, so I'm all ready to go. Got three and half weeks left at work, then I'm finished.

Great, what are you studying in Salford?
Once I (hopefully) get into Manchester Uni we shall have to meet up for a drink as we wont be too far away from each other!

Love PTxx.

Good luck, guys.

Track should be updated at around 7:00 am tomorrow, if you want to check that before you collect your results. I did that last year, they were up at 6:45 am.

Great, what are you studying in Salford?
Once I (hopefully) get into Manchester Uni we shall have to meet up for a drink as we wont be too far away from each other!

Love PTxx.

I'm studying History and Politics, but I'm not moving to Salford. Cheaper for me to stay at home and commute. I only live in Rochdale so it's no far really. Plus, I wanna stay at home cos my girlfriend doesn't live far away and it's just cheaper.

Good luck everyone - my sister's getting her AS results in a few hours time as well. I could get my IT and science and maths modules results, but I might as well wait until I get back to school.

Results due so, so soon. I am crapping it. My whole life relies on three little letters. How f***ed up is that??? :eek:

Results due so, so soon. I am crapping it. My whole life relies on three little letters. How f***ed up is that??? :eek:

It doesn't - a University place relies on 3 letters, not your life.
There is more to life than Uni and grades - however, I hope do ever so well and good luck!

Love PTxx.

It does determine my whole life however, for better or for worse. I listened to 'Do Your Best And Don't Worry' to get me through exams, what do I listen to now!!??? :squiffy:

My girlfriend gets hers today. I hope she owns the f*** out of those exams and gets the grades she wants.

Back
Top Bottom