Rescheduled Chile dates in August following Brazil; Peru cancelled - Colors Chile

Link posted by cloverdean13 / Tumblr:

Color Chile Facebook update:
MORRISSEY CONFIRMA VUELTA A CHILE EN AGOSTO Luego de que se informara el lamentable episodio de intoxicación alimenticia sufrida por Morrissey y parte…​

Bing English translation:

MORRISSEY confirms return to CHILE in August then will inform the regrettable episode of food poisoning suffered by Morrissey and part of his team in Peru, already is a fact that the artist tour will begin this July 28 in Argentina, but was discarded her presentation in Peru in this new scheduling.

We must remember that this Tuesday should postpone several dates - splitting on 9 July in Lima - so the artist and others affected travel to England to be controlled by their personal physicians.

In this way, agenda continue with concerts in Brazil on July 30, August 2 and August 4.

Chile confirms that concerts will be held in August immediately after Brazil, said Rodrigo Pérez, director of Colors Chile; but still working on exact dates - which should be confirmed by the artist within the next few days - by the logistics involving the coordination of scheduled 7 concerts in the country.

Those wishing to make the return of your tickets, this Friday the mechanics will be announced via the Puntoticket.cl page. In the same way, and for those who want to keep them, the way in which will be valid for the new dates in Chile will be informed.

Regarding the free concert in Chile at the Movistar Arena, the draw and exchange of tickets process will continue in a normal manner while waiting for the new date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Rescheduled Chile dates in August following Brazil - Colors Chile

The Bing English translator has a lot of improving to work towards.

I sometimes think Celibate's posts are composed using Bing English translator

Ugggh.Poor Morrissey now food poisoning.It`s such a shame he seemed so happy to be in Peru.Hope he recovers soon!

He enjoyed Peru so much he isn't going back.

thank god!! i was so worried that he had some serious health issue.. but since the tour is back on probably it was just food poisoing...
Viva Morrissey!!!

"Per-uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh..., Per-uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh..."

He enjoyed Peru so much he isn't going back.

Maybe he's scared shitless of going back after what happened:sick:

- - - Updated - - -

None of this really feels official. Morrissey tends not to cancel all at once, he seems to like to wait and see how he feels. My guess is he's not sure what he's doing about South America yet. I imagine when he's sure he'll issue a statement.

My guess is he's not sure what he's doing about South America yet. I imagine when he's sure he'll issue a statement.

I think you're absolutely right. Like his stomach, this is nowhere near settled.

I think it's so rude that he didn't issue a statement (and an apology).

He enjoyed Peru so much? Lol, sure, the llamas, the llamas and.... The llamas! Well, you can dream savage people of Sudamérica, but, Morrissey dont return to primitive towns! Lol, Morrissey in Argentina, Chili and Brazil, lol, sure, dont worry, lol, lol!

You inspired me to use one of those aging photo apps to see what he'll look like at 60, Playcat.

What do you think?

bsQpzGM.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom