Reschedule of RAH & Brum plus added dates in October 2009

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
New dates including re-scheduled?

MORRISSEY Symphony Hall Birmingham FRI 23/10/2009 19:30 tickets not available
MORRISSEY Oasis Leisure Centre Swindon SAT 24/10/2009 19:30 on sale 22/05/2009 at 9.00am

MORRISSEY Bournemouth Opera House Bournemouth MON 26/10/2009 19:30 on sale 22/05/2009 at 9.00am
MORRISSEY Royal Albert Hall London TUE 27/10/2009 19:30 tickets not available
MORRISSEY O2 Academy Leeds Leeds THU 29/10/2009 19:30 on sale 22/05/2009 at 9.00am
MORRISSEY City Hall Sheffield FRI 30/10/2009 19:30 on sale 22/05/2009 at 9.00am

???????????????

Re: What's all this on the front page?

were does it say this peter???

Re: What's all this on the front page?

Yes, received email from Seetickets an hour ago with that information as well.

Re: Reschedul of RAH & Brum plus added dates in October 2009

On sale Friday. Woot. Leeds, eh?

Peter

So why is it showing the Troxy date as tickets unavailable, rather than sold out? It's almost like the reschduled dates. Am I missing something?

Peter

at this early stage, do u think more dates will be added?? would love a north west date to be added, Blackburn??

He always adds dates willy-nilly which is frustrating as you make plans to go to the other end of the country and then find out he is playing down the road! All adds to the fun though. Just amazes me that these dates have been added on the quiet and I bet come Friday morning they will have all sold out!

So why is it showing the Troxy date as tickets unavailable, rather than sold out? It's almost like the reschduled dates. Am I missing something?

Peter

Interesting point.

I'm OK that if Morrissey decided to postpone Troxy date in October.

Peter

I've seen it before on Seetickets' site, for other gigs too, not just Moz.
Sometimes it says sold out, sometimes tickets unavailable.
Maybe it has to do with the fact that more tickets might become available on a later date eventhough it's technically sold out now.

Tickets on sale Friday 22nd May at 9am! He's having a laugh at our expense :lbf:

I would suspect a lot of US dates. Since he really didn't do any California shows I would expect that and the Northwest. That could mean more East Coast and Midwest dates too. Who knows where else he might go. Oz? NZ? South America?

Re: 2009 / 2010 tour

I would suspect a lot of US dates. Since he really didn't do any California shows I would expect that and the Northwest. That could mean more East Coast and Midwest dates too. Who knows where else he might go. Oz? NZ? South America?

Don't forget about Japanese fans.

Typical... I live in London for 18 years then RAH is rescheduled midweek in my first term at university. If I don't find a way to sort this out there might be some tickets for grabs... :(

Tickets on sale Friday 22nd May at 9am! He's having a laugh at our expense :lbf:

this is stupid really, as most hardcore fans will be travelling up to manchester, means im gunna have to go in uni a little late, oh well

Does this mean my two front centre stalls tix for Brum are still valid?. For Oct. 23 rd????

Oh the lengths that we' re going through!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom