Requests

dom

Thats How People Throw Up
i have used the advanced search for these .. honnest .. i really can't find these. Im sure they're around here but i just cant see them.

Could anyone sort me out with these?:

Afghan Whigs - How Soon Is Now
Braid-This Charming Man
Carter USM- Panic
Halo benders - please, please, please
Jeff Buckley - The Boy With The Thorn In His Side (LIVE)
Ocean Blue - There Is A Light
Os Legais - ask
The Decemberists - Ask
The Fall - Bigmouth
The Lucksmiths - There Is A Light
The Mr. T Experience - What Difference Does It Make
The Psychedelic Furs - How Soon Is Now
The Thrills - Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
Therapy - Vicar In A Tutu
Weeping Willows - Last night i dreamt that somebody loved me
Weezer - Please please please
The Magic Numbers - There is a light

Thank you so much you beautiful Moz-Solo-ers :thumb:

love x

Last edited:
i know this isn't what you're asking for, but somewhere along the same lines.
Quicksnad - How Soon is Now
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DZSB7TEG

Wow! Thank you. I dont mind at all that it wasnt what i was asking for, its kind enough for you to think to offer. Ive just listened and i really like it! Not too overdone like some on 'The world still wont listen' .. it has simillar energy to what the original has but keep its own unique cover style. Smooth, heavy and delicious.

Thank youuuu! :thumb:

Depeche Mode - The Boy With The Thorn In His Side (LIVE)

Depeche song this? really? when?

Shit!!! I didnt even see that!!! Scratch Depeche, i must have copied it wrong .. there is a Buckley Thorn in his side out there tho, i do know that

Thank you for spotting :)

I would never imagine that MES could sing smiths' tune, there must be mistake :confused:

Quite possibly. The list there are from hours of searching the internet and lists from elsewhere. The fact i havent found these may well be cos some of them don't exist.. but just in case, i've put em out there for requst.

the more i think about it the more i agree with you though .. i wouldnt say he neccerserily sang 'tunes' anyway .. bless im .. more of a kind of legendary squelch. Gotta love them tho them Fall-ers :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom