Request: Trial Transcript & L-shaped Room talk

Dirk Blaggard

HI was trying to sort out some stuff on my computer, I lost LOADS of smiths/moz things
Thanks for the links on here, and the stuff FWD posts, I got most of it back BUT I'm still missing some vids - the main one was a private video of M speaking to a class, about L shaped room etc . I think 90s?
Also, I wanted to read the transcript to the Joyce case. I thought I had it, but now I think it was just the appeal decision. Has anyone got the transcript?
Also, Skinny referred to this

"I wasn't there, but I swear I recall reading something came out in the trial that no one knew about before and has not been mentioned afterwards. It has been mentioned here, but only once, as far as I recall. Have a look in the archives, it may well be there."

can anyone say what that was?

HI was trying to sort out some stuff on my computer, I lost LOADS of smiths/moz things
Thanks for the links on here, and the stuff FWD posts, I got most of it back BUT I'm still missing some vids - the main one was a private video of M speaking to a class, about L shaped room etc . I think 90s?
Also, I wanted to read the transcript to the Joyce case. I thought I had it, but now I think it was just the appeal decision. Has anyone got the transcript?
Also, Skinny referred to this

"I wasn't there, but I swear I recall reading something came out in the trial that no one knew about before and has not been mentioned afterwards. It has been mentioned here, but only once, as far as I recall. Have a look in the archives, it may well be there."

can anyone say what that was?
The only thing really are the summaries (post #16->).
If (stess: if) I recall correctly, the 'what' may well be the mistake in the court records that made people play pass it on with "Morrissey has children" rumours - which was just the fact that he listed 'dependants'.
I'm sure there's other things that came to light, but this was the most 'mysterious' one asserted that became mythos.
Regards,
FWD.

Thanks, FWD,
(and thanks again for the work you do on here)
Re child, I have known many many people who are close to M and I never ever heard talk of a child. So just presumed the "its common knowledge in Manchester " quote was a "shit post" but just checking. The child thing has often been asserted, everyone from Kristeen Y , Alister M, Will Young and Brett A and his nephews. I have also read real that David and Neil Morrissey were relatives. I could almost believe the David one , he read his book, he is friends with the guy in Sack ( who M dated) and he kind of looks like him, slightly

I think there was talk of Joyce shouting at M, which seemed spicey.

I can't find this video of M giving a talk to a few people (that looks like a classroom) I had it and It was also on YouTube for a while.
If it comes to mind, please PM me .Thank You .

edit found the video

Last edited:
For future searchers:
Morrissey appearing at a fan "press conference" for XRT93 Chicago, broadcast September 13, 1992 on JBTV.
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom