Request: The Father Who Must Be Killed (live)

Alex_Smith

Anyone have any decent version of this song live?

In the tour the band play that song in other tune, like I'll never be...

Thanks,
Alex.

:eek: Check the Guildhall, Portsmouth show in this section...it's on there. And an excellent recording....

To my knowledge there are no soundboard recordings for any of these from the current tour...

Would anyone elaborate on which concerts have best recording for them?

The Father Who Must Be Killed (Grimsby?)
On The Streets I Ran
My Life Is An Endless Succession of People Saying Goodbye
Reader Meets Author
A Song From Under The Floorboards

Thanks...what concert are they from..

I'm too lazy to sort through my discs right now, so I wonder if someone who has listened to a lot of shows from this tour might have an opinion on the best recording of each of these?

On the Streets is from the Oxford show, on May 25th I believe. My Life is a Succession and Reader Meet Author are both from the Austin show at the beginning on the year, I'm pretty it was on March 16th.

On the Streets is from the Oxford show, on May 25th I believe. My Life is a Succession and Reader Meet Author are both from the Austin show at the beginning on the year, I'm pretty it was on March 16th.

Ah yes, I got them all....like I said I'm too lazy to figure out what's the best recording of all of them

I think the Devore CA on 10-31-04 is the best recording of The Never Played Symphonies since there's no soundboard avaliable for that one...

Could you please upload The Never-Played Symphonies? I've been searching for a boot of that for a long time. :)

Do you want the entire show or just that song?

I already have the show zipped....shouldn't take more than 45 minutes

Back
Top Bottom