Request: Smiths/Moz MP3 collection???

Got an Ipod for xmas and ive yet to download any songs into it. Was wanting ot know if any of you lot have got the entire OFFICIAL collection of both Smiths & Moz on MP3 format to share with me.
This MP3/riping thing is way to foriegn for me.
heeeeeeeellllllllllllppppppppppppppp

Re: Smiths/Moz MP3 collection???

slurred_veneer said:
Good luck with that request. :)

Why? Most people dont have every moz / smiths song on mp3 format? If I was more savvy at this digital thing thats the first thing Id want to have. Thats a must.

Do you have all the CDs?
I'll help you rip them so that you can put them on your iPod.

Gin N Tonic Jil said:
Why? Most people dont have every moz / smiths song on mp3 format? If I was more savvy at this digital thing thats the first thing Id want to have. Thats a must.
So, you haven't a single media player on your pc w/ a simple help function (Realplayer, Windows Media, WINAMP, etc.)?

If you're savvy enough to log on to an internet forum and download files to your pc, then this small, self-explanatory, program should be a breeze to operate.
http://www.freerip.com/download/freeripmp3.exe

Gin N Tonic Jil said:
Got an Ipod for xmas and ive yet to download any songs into it. Was wanting ot know if any of you lot have got the entire OFFICIAL collection of both Smiths & Moz on MP3 format to share with me.
This MP3/riping thing is way to foriegn for me.
heeeeeeeellllllllllllppppppppppppppp

If you have them there's no problem / I mean on cd you'll have them.

If You know how to put music in your ipod :

You will also be able to encode your cd (wave files) which You do have. Or else You buy it/those official material (because it is not bootlegs your asking about) in a free program like EAC - You can code your payed cd's. :)

So go on and use your free sparetime and encode / recode your PAYED CD's of SMITHS/Moz in Exact Audio Copy or else program Wow Wow Wow Wow what a cool :cool: lyric there;)

Last edited:

1. Stick the Cd in your Cd drive
2. Open Windows Media Player
3. Click the Rip Tab
4. Go to File, Open. Click the My Computer picture at the side, and select the Audio Cd by clicking it once and pressing open
5. If there is no files to be seen, go to the bottom of the box your in, and click the arrow aligned with "Files of Type" and then change that to "any file"
6. Select them all and click Open.
7. They should now be all lined up, checked. Now click the "Rip Music" button.
8. Tell it to remove the copyright, and that you understand. Then select which type of files you want to rip the cd to, whether it be Mp3's, Wma's etc you decide and click OK.

It should then Rip them to your 'My Music' folder by default, which you can find in 'My Documents'

Last edited:

slurred_veneer said:
Good luck with that request. :)

Good winner reply there :)

Listen, learn, read and etc ... ... on this forum and buy the originals / so on We can have concerts of Moz (and there we get bootlegs to trade for free)

Money *at least* changes everything / also for Moz / No earning - No cd's - No gig's

Last edited:

dallow_bg said:
Do you have all the CDs?
I'll help you rip them so that you can put them on your iPod.

Yes, I have all the cds and a great amount of singles, ive the two box sets and some other singles that came afterwards but, new singles from the past 3albums Ive passed on.

Gin N Tonic Jil said:
Yes, I have all the cds and a great amount of singles, ive the two box sets and some other singles that came afterwards but, new singles from the past 3albums Ive passed on.

Nothing else to do but PAY for them and then use some off the methods that where written here :

It isn't so difficult at all

Good Luck :cool:

Maid@ Vale Lover said:
Money *at least* changes everything / also for Moz / No earning - No cd's - No gig's

Money changes everything and Mike Joyce. No Smiths CDs = No Mike Joyce. Download The Smiths' back catalogue at will, you have my express permission and encouragement.

Al.

Back
Top Bottom