Request: Shirley Bassey - You'll Never Walk Alone (Hulmerist Video)

vegan-soldier

~~~~~~~~~
Hello Everyone:

I have a request for an upload.

I have been looking for the Shirley Bassey Song - You'll Never Walk Alone that appears on the Hulmerist Video Compliation.

I have been looking for a looooooong time.

Can anyone provide a copy? Are there more cool songs from the Hulnerist Video that I should have?

OH...You know what else I cant'f find?......Any Klaus Nomi CD's. It is quite irritating. I am really interested to see what his stuff sounds like. Besides death that I got from Moz's Top Ten from 1984 or something...don't know of anyother ones. I know Moz has used other songs from him.

I beg of everyone.

Also = I THANK EVERYONE in the community for uploading and sharing. It means the world to me!

:tears:

Last edited:
Judy Garland's "You'll Never Walk Alone"

Hello Everyone:

I have been looking for the Shirley Bassey Song - You'll Never Walk Alone that appears on the Hulmerist Video Compliation.

I have been looking for a looooooong time.

Can anyone provide a copy? Are there more cool songs from the Hulnerist Video that I should have?

OH...You know what else I cant'f find?......Any Klaus Nomi CD's. It is quite irritating. I am really interested to see what his stuff sounds like. Besides death that I got from Moz's Top Ten from 1984 or something...don't know of anyother ones. I know Moz has used other songs from him.

I beg of everyone.

Also = I THANK EVERYONE in the community for uploading and sharing. It means the world to me!

:tears:

i have a bunch of klaus nomi songs on my computer at home. i'll try to upload them if i'm able to.
my internet provider is just short of being terrible.
hopefully I am able to though.

i have a bunch of klaus nomi songs on my computer at home. i'll try to upload them if i'm able to.
my internet provider is just short of being terrible.
hopefully I am able to though.

I would be forever greatful. That really does mean a lot to me! Thank you so much....

:guitar:

Judy Garland's "You'll Never Walk Alone"

I have heard other versions including Judy Garland's and simply because Shirley's was on the Hulmerist compilation means I must have it :) I really like that version and connect with the experience of the crowd having fun and dancing when it's playing.

Does anyone know what songs are actualy played on their besides Shirley's and Klaus's, and Morrissey's of course. Their is a Christmas in _____ song that is funny. And another song by some man on the video compilation when outside with the crowd. Anyone???

Thanks

I have heard other versions including Judy Garland's and simply because Shirley's was on the Hulmerist compilation means I must have it :) I really like that version and connect with the experience of the crowd having fun and dancing when it's playing.

Does anyone know what songs are actualy played on their besides Shirley's and Klaus's, and Morrissey's of course. Their is a Christmas in _____ song that is funny. And another song by some man on the video compilation when outside with the crowd. Anyone???

Thanks
[/QUOTE

But isn't it Judy's version? I may be wrong, as it's been ages since I watched it.

The other stuff was...

Christmas in Killarney (Joan Morrissey)

Nellie the Elephant

Mais Nous Ne Voyons Pas La Carmenata, from Carmen (Bizet)

Last edited:

Still looking for Shirley Bassey - You'll Never Walk Alone

Can anyone provide a copy? Please......

Someone's gotta' have a copy.

Thanks

Shirley Bassey, not Judy Garland. I was never able to find a hard copy of it. Heard it was a b-side to a UK single, which would make sense as to how Moz heard it.

Yeah it is Shirley. I was lay in bed last night and it all came flooding back. Her version is far more heavy on the vocal.

My VCR packed in a few years back, so I havent watched it in years. I may have it on CD somewhere. I know it's not on the albums I have from the 70's Shirley, but my wife bought a cd from Boots about 10 years ago, which was their own compilation. I think it's on it? Though I will have to have a good look (most of my music collection is bannished to boxes in spare rooms in the house).

I'll have a look tonight. If I have, I will attempt to upload it! If I don't have it, I will also report back.

Last edited:
I checked this morning, and yes I have it.

Either pm me your email address, and I can sort out an mp3 file for you. Or advise me how to upload. It's only 2 minutes and 20 seconds, so do you need Judy's version as well? In my opinion it's a far superior recording that evokes many more Morrissey memories than Shirleys.

Last edited:
shirlynwa68151426198200.jpg

here it is, that Shirley's 7 incher: You'll Never Walk Alone b/w Ave Maria
http://www.4shared.com/file/13203610/ee53db60/Shirley_Bassey.html
apparently You'll Never Walk Alone was used as Exitus in the Smiths' days (as in Rank)
and Ave Maria was on an intro-tape back in 91-92.

Back
Top Bottom