Request: Remaining Singles (FLAC)

campbell

Hello, I am trying to complete a 1995-2021 Singles compilation 16/44 FLAC. My leftovers are below. Any help will be much appreciated. I'm not too hopeful as there are many vinyl exclusives which I don't really think are ripped. After a while, if I'm sure some can't be found, I will resample MP3s. The ones I have below are attached.

=
Update: I have found this torrent on Jackett, pretty much the heaven for my compilation. Sad there is no seeder, I wonder if anyone has it on their list.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f4ac657f06d1d35efe2469fae6a30043597c8120&dn=Morrissey.+Non+Album+Tracks

2004 - 09 - I Like You “Sessions AOL EP”.wav
2004 - 10 - Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice “Let Me Kiss You 1”.wav
2004 - 11 - Friday Mourning “Let Me Kiss You 2”.wav
2004 - 12 - I Am Two People “Let Me Kiss You 2”.wav
2004 - 13 - No One Can Hold A Candle To You “I Have Forgiven Jesus 1”.wav
2004 - 14 - The Slum Mums “I Have Forgiven Jesus 2”.wav
2004 - 15 - The Public Image “I Have Forgiven Jesus 2”.wav
2005 - 01 - Noise Is The Best Revenge (Janice Long Session 2004) “There Is A Light That Never Goes Out - Redondo Beach”.wav
2005 - 02 - It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small (Janice Long Session 2004) “There Is A Light That Never Goes Out - Redondo Beach DVD”.wav
2006 - 01 - Good-Looking Man About Town “You Have Killed Me 1”.wav
2006 - 02 - Human Being “You Have Killed Me 2”.wav
2006 - 03 - I Knew I Was Next “You Have Killed Me 2”.wav
2006 - 04 - If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me “The Youngest Was The Most Loved 1”.wav
2006 - 05 - Ganglord “The Youngest Was The Most Loved 2”.wav
2006 - 06 - A Song From Under The Floorboards “The Youngest Was The Most Loved 2”.wav
2006 - 07 - The Youngest Was The Most Loved (Live From Gateshead 30.04.2006) “The Youngest Was The Most Loved Itunes EP”.wav
2006 - 08 - The Youngest Was The Most Loved (Live From Alexandra Palace 1.05.2006 ) “The Youngest Was The Most Loved Itunes EP”.wav
2006 - 09 - The Youngest Was The Most Loved (Live From Sheffield 3.05.2006) “The Youngest Was The Most Loved Itunes EP”.wav
2006 - 10 - The Youngest Was The Most Loved (Live From Grimsby 4.05.2006) “The Youngest Was The Most Loved Itunes EP”.wav
2006 - 11 - The Youngest Was The Most Loved (Live From Manchester Apollo 6.05.2006) “The Youngest Was The Most Loved Itunes EP”.wav
2006 - 12 - The Youngest Was The Most Loved (Live From Manchester Opera House 7.05.2006 ) “The Youngest Was The Most Loved Itunes EP”.wav
2006 - 13 - First Of The Gang To Die “Music From Glastonbury; The Film”.wav
2006 - 14 - Christian Dior “In The Future When All's Well 1”.wav
2006 - 15 - I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero Now (Live From The London Palladium) “In The Future When All's Well 2”.wav
2006 - 16 - To Me You Are A Work Of Art (Live From The London Palladium) “In The Future When All's Well 2”.wav
2006 - 17 - In The Future When All’s Well (Live V Festival 19 Aug '06) “Download-Only”.wav
2006 - 18 - In The Future When All’s Well (Live V Festival 20 Aug '06) “Download-Only”.wav
2006 - 19 - Sweetie-Pie “I Just Want To See the Boy Happy”.wav
2006 - 20 - I Want The One I Can't Have (Recorded Live From The Royal Albert Hall, 2002) “I Just Want To See the Boy Happy”.wav
2006 - 21 - Speedway (Recorded Live From The Royal Albert Hall, 2002) “I Just Want To See The Boy Happy Limited Gatefold 7 Inch #1”.wav
2006 - 22 - Late Night, Maudlin Street (Recorded Live From The Royal Albert Hall, 2002) “I Just Want To See The Boy Happy Limited Picture Disc 7 Inch #2”.wav
2006 - 23 - I Want The One I Can't Have (Live Paris 2002) “Download-Only”.wav
2006 - 24 - I Just Want To See The Boy Happy (Live Mexico 16 Nov. 2006) “Download-Only”.wav
2008 - 01 - Irish Blood, English Heart (Live At The Pearl Theatre, Las Vegas 9 June 2007) “www.itsmorrisseysworld.com DD”.wav
2008 - 02 - The Last Of The Famous International Playboys (Live NYC 27 Oct 2007) “That's How People Grow Up”.wav
2008 - 03 - The Boy With The Thorn In His Side (Live Omaha 11 May 2007) “That's How People Grow Up 7 Inch #1”.wav
2008 - 04 - Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself (Live Salt Lake City 15 October 2007) “That's How People Grow Up 7 Inch #2”.wav
2008 - 05 - That's How People Grow Up (Live Hollywood Bowl 6 June 2007) “Download-Only”.wav
2008 - 06 - That's How People Grow Up (Live London Roundhouse January 2008) “Download-Only”.wav
2008 - 07 - That's How People Grow Up (Live Las Vegas 9 June 2007) “Greatest Hits US Version”.wav
2008 - 08 - First Of The Gang To Die (Live at the Pearl Theatre) “www.morrisseydirect.com”.wav
2008 - 09 - Children In Pieces “All You Need Is Me”.wav
2008 - 10 - Drive-In Saturday “All You Need Is Me 7 Inch #1”.wav
2008 - 11 - My Dearest Love “All You Need Is Me 7 Inch #2”.wav
2009 - 01 - Because Of My Poor Education “I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris 1”.wav
2009 - 02 - Shame Is The Name “I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris 2”.wav
2009 - 03 - Death Of A Disco Dancer (Live In Waukegan, Illinois) “I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris 7 Inch”.wav
2009 - 04 - Best Friend On The Payroll (Live BBC Radio Theatre February 2009) “Something Is Squeezing My Skull 1”.wav
2009 - 05 - This Charming Man (Live BBC Radio Theatre February 2009) “Something Is Squeezing My Skull 2”.wav
2009 - 06 - I Keep Mine Hidden (Live BBC Radio Theatre February 2009) “Something Is Squeezing My Skull 7 Inch”.wav
2009 - 07 - When I Last Spoke To Carol (Toy Selectah Remix) “universalmusic.se DD”.wav
2009 - 08 - Something Is Squeezing My Skull “Later... Live 2 With Jools Holland”.wav
2010 - 01 - November The Second “Everyday Is Like Sunday”.wav
2010 - 02 - Everyday Is Like Sunday (Top Of The Pops 9th June 1988) “Everyday Is Like Sunday”.wav
2010 - 03 - Trash (Live At The Pacific Amphitheatre, Costa Mesa, CA, 1991) “Everyday Is Like Sunday 7 Inch #1”.wav
2010 - 04 - Everyday Is Like Sunday (Live At The Hollywood Bowl, June 8, 2007) “Everyday Is Like Sunday 7 Inch #2”.wav
2011 - 01 - Treat Me Like A Human Being (Previously Unreleased Demo) “Glamorous Glue”.wav
2011 - 02 - Safe, Warm Lancashire Home (Previously Unreleased Demo) “Glamorous Glue 7 Inch”.wav
2011 - 03 - Glamorous Glue (Live On Saturday Night Live, November 14, 1992) “www.amazon.co.uk DD”.wav
2012 - 01 - Suedehead (Mael Mix) “Suedehead Record Store Day 10 Inch”.wav
2012 - 02 - We'll Let You Know (Live) “Suedehead Record Store Day 10 Inch”.wav
2012 - 03 - Now My Heart Is Full (Live) “Suedehead Record Store Day 10 Inch”.wav
=

For the reissue singles that I obviously couldn't find except Playboys, they are taken from the supposedly remaster (Bona 20th for Everyday, Very Best and Viva 2012 for Glue + the vinyl rip of Warm, Very Best of for Satellite's Someone, Grow Up & All You Need from Greatest Hits). As I was too desperate about finding the rest of the Playboy B-Sides, the A-Side is taken from the CD single and I have included 25Live BluRay's complete Studio in Sessions materials I have ripped using a PS3 and then ripped them into FLAC while omitting the banters.

I will upload it into a Mega folder as soon as it gets finished.

Dior * - Found
Pie * - Found
Pieces * - Found
Drive-In * - Found
Dearest * - Found
Noise (Janice) - Redondo
Small (Janice) - Redondo
Playing Easy (Janice) - as a bonus
Hero Now (Live) - Future
All Live B-Sides - Boy Happy
Playboys (Live) - Grow
Thorn (Live) - Grow
Find Out (Live) - Grow
Disco (Live) - Paris
Hidden (Live) - Skull
November 2nd - Sunday Re
Trash (Live) - Sunday Re
Satellite
You Say You Dont (Live) - Satellite
Vicar (Live) - Satellite
All You Need (Live) - Satellite

Marked ones are available on the picture, but encoded with my custom EQ that I'm not sure everyone would like. And I can't find Swords flacs anywhere and I don't have the disk. Update: Swords FLACs are found
Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 01.27.33.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 01.24.57.png

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
To keep it short, I have scrapped 13-21 part. Found the Studio B-Sides, the things that remains are only Live B-Sides + November Remix.

Hello, ofcourse I can. But it will take some time as I have deleted my whole Downloads folder. I have downloaded them again but it will take some time to tag

Update: I have found this torrent on Jackett, pretty much the heaven for my compilation.
Hi Campbell, this does look awesome! By chance are you able to Seed the torrent you mentioned? There's no seeders currently, but if you are able to that would be lovely!!
Best,
Wayward Sister

I was going to write that there was no seeder and ask if someone has it on their list, but my Ctrl key got stuck so I couldn't write as every key started to open a shortcut. I saved it and then it went to admin supervision so I couldn't update.

Hi Campbell, this does look awesome! By chance are you able to Seed the torrent you mentioned? There's no seeders currently, but if you are able to that would be lovely!!
Best,
Wayward Sister
I have moved to my other house, and took all the files except Live sessions. The DVD iso is being downloaded, I can upload it right away if you're OK with it but I need a few days to get back to the BDrip. But I don't really think there would be any differences since they'll get downsampled to 320kbps anyways

The original post has been edited 14 times - each time needing approval by us.
Please refrain from any more edits and just add updates below.
FWD.

I have moved to my other house, and took all the files except Live sessions. The DVD iso is being downloaded, I can upload it right away if you're OK with it but I need a few days to get back to the BDrip. But I don't really think there would be any differences since they'll get downsampled to 320kbps anyways
Ok, I see I thought maybe you were able to snag that torrent. It definitely looks epic.

And no rush, on the share. But yes, I'd be interested in lossless copies of what you have (either FLAC or WAV) once you're in a spot to upload them somewhere and thanks for the info on the project, looks quite nice.

Hope that makes sense! Best.

I'd suggest that if you are going to share wavs or FLACs of any variety that absolutely zero EQ, "remastering" or anything of the sort is applied to them as it will defeat the point and basically make them only of use to your ears.
I have shared a lot of this previously (predominantly digital as trusting wavs from record players can be problematic), but will have a look when I have time.
Regards,
FWD.

I'd suggest that if you are going to share wavs or FLACs of any variety that absolutely zero EQ, "remastering" or anything of the sort is applied to them as it will defeat the point and basically make them only of use to your ears.
Yes, hear hear! I agree 100% on this statement. Thanks for clarifying that FWD. People should EQ at home on their own.

I have shared a lot of this previously (predominantly digital as trusting wavs from record players can be problematic), but will have a look when I have time.
Regards,
FWD.
Yes, I totally understand the point. That's why I have downloaded all the songs again for the compilation. And after the final tagging, I convert them into level 8 Flacs with no DSP (in terms of foobar) at all because it takes time to match file names but I still have the original ones. The only remastered ones are the reissues that are released for the remaster album promotion. If there is no full CD rip, they are taken from the supposedly album if the duration matches.
Eg. Everyday single is taken from Bona 20th until I find the original rip, Glamorous Glue A-Side is taken from Very Best of until I find the original rip and so on.
The only exception is Safe Warm, which I downloaded when you've uploaded with the Lou Reed pun, so it is vinyl rip. Treat Me is from Viva 2012.
Swords ones were the only EQ applied but happily someone here provided me the untouhed Flacs, kudos to him.
By the way thank you, I will be glad. Let me know if Swords (and Quarry bonus disc but I don't really think so) has any remaster that differs from the singles because Ringleader and Refusal ones are copied from there. I have the intensions of replacing all with real single rips but I'm not too hopeful.
I have marked the copies, Youngest & Killed are being downloaded but seeding has stopped an hour ago
Untitled.png

y the way I can't really get a hold of my keyboard as Ctrl gets randomly stuck and submits post so I efit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom