[REQUEST] "My way", and "Who Put The 'M' "

notrightinthehead

Would someone be kind enough to upload the audio bootleg of the Who Put The M in Manchester gig (I assume it exists) and, perhaps a longer shot, if anyone has the "my way" bootleg from 1999 in the US (I think) when he played nobody loves us, lost, i can have both, etc., could they upload that too.
Ta, muchly.

Hi! After long time I succeeded in extracting audio from "Who Put The M in Manchester".......so I would help u but there's only a problem: I don't know how upload files..... :( I could send them by e-mail.......let me know
bye bye

Just go to MegaUpload.com and step by step instructions should be there for you....

So, does anyone have the DVD audio? I'm obsessed with The Headmaster Ritual at the moment. :)

notrightinthehead said:
Would someone be kind enough to upload the audio bootleg of the Who Put The M in Manchester gig (I assume it exists) and, perhaps a longer shot, if anyone has the "my way" bootleg from 1999 in the US (I think) when he played nobody loves us, lost, i can have both, etc., could they upload that too.
Ta, muchly.

the My Way gig are right here :

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=60205 :)

unrulyboy said:
Are you asking for the ripped DVD audio or the bootleg from the Manchester show?

- unrulyboy -

Yes, I believe that was the original post about. In any case, I request it now, too. :o

It was not a yes or no question.

Option A - DVD audio, ripped from the official DVD
Option B - Audience recording of the same show

You pick.

- unrulyboy -

Sore Lips said:
Yes, I believe that was the original post about. In any case, I request it now, too. :o

You got the My Way show

Now go out and buy the M for Yourself - And You can rip it again and again.

Support the Moz (Buy He's Originals) then We get freebies in form of Bootlegs :) / Yes indeed money changes everything - even Moz gotta earn to give us Gig's

What makes you think I don't own it? Maybe you'd like to see a proof of purchase? I would rip it for myself if I knew how.

Thanks anyway.

Sore Lips said:
What makes you think I don't own it? I would rip it for myself if I knew how.

Thanks anyway.

DVD Audio Ripper

or even play the thing and then at the same time having an sound editor tool running/save it (wav) / Edit it

Good answer Maid. I agree.

If you own it there's a program to rip it. Problem solved.

If you don't own it, buy it.

If you want the audience recorded bootleg, that's a different matter entirely.

- unrulyboy -

Well, I appreciate your help. But there was really no need to get all snippy about it. My intention was not to rip anyone off.

Sore Lips said:
Well, I appreciate your help. But there was really no need to get all snippy about it. My intention was not to rip anyone off.

I cannot use that comment for anything. Because I don't believe You've even has it ?

Because way ask ?

Ask Me Ask Me Ask Me How could I

Say no - Because I've bought it and supported - Maybe others could help You out.

And the editing tool are a good thing (maybe not great but good) - Try listen to Roskilde http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=60263

I am not going to get into an argument with you because I actually like being on this board and I won't jeopardize that. All I am saying is that there was no need for you to get on your moral high horse about buying Morrissey's merchandise. I am on the this board because I care about the man and his work--you think I wouldn't buy such a great item as the DVD?

I had no idea this was going to hit a nerve. Not everyone is savvy with this stuff. You can go on thinking what you want. It just kind of sucks that someone on this board would be so...condescending.

We're Morrissey fans. We're expected to be condescending.

Glad we didn't disappoint.

The DVD audio ripper software is easy to us. If you're able to get on these forums, you can use the software. Trust me.

- unrulyboy -

unrulyboy said:
The DVD audio ripper software is easy to us. If you're able to get on these forums, you can use the software. Trust me.

- unrulyboy -

See, it doesn't kill you to answer nicely with that. No need to be like. "omg go buy the f***ing dvdcheapskate lol" ;)

A little edge is nice. Just not this early. I got up at 8am for the world cup.

Back
Top Bottom